Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 08:39 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone.

After I have taken the 'Shark' for a walk, rearranged the dust and polished the cats - I am planning a quiet day. I have a couple of cards to finish and a box to make for one of them.
The it is out with the graph paper and the colour charts and back to planning some major changes to the house!

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 08:45 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone

Off to my son's later...it's my step granddaughters birthday so taking her a present and no doubt I will be eating cake she is a really sweet little girl .

Tabs I'm going to redecorate my downstairs too....I'm looking for ideas so that's my next project.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 09:17 AM

I love the planning - and I love the finished project - it's the bits in between I don't like!!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 09:20 AM

Good morning all, hope you are all in fine fettle. Have a good day wrap up warm and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 09:24 AM

Good morning all. Off to get my hair cut at 9.30 then I really must get that dusting and vacuuming done. I intended doing it yesterday but we went to Portsmouth instead. We are going back on a warmer day. We didn't get there till late morning and by the time we had a bite to eat it was a bit late to explore properly so we just did the boat trip round the harbour and saw the lizzie. (The new aircraft carrier ). The Mary Rose looks as though it is now needing a lot more time to take in, No need to rush it as we only live about 40 min drive away. Well that if it's a good day traffic wise. It was bitterly cold and we were glad to get back to a nice warm bungalow. The entrance ticket lasts for a year so plenty of time.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 09:39 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Very cold and miserable here, not inspiring at all.

Shopping first, then some preparation for putting lining paper on the hall, stairs and landing.

Good Luck with yours, ST and Summer.

I do not like colour charts, never look the same when you get the get the stuff on the walls.

I shall try to avoid any more style disasters.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 09:41 AM

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 10:01 AM

Good morning everyone cold and dark here.

I was going to pop to the shops but have to wait in for a parcel so will do some sewing instead .

Enjoy your day
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 10:10 AM

Good morning off to tidy a few graves today. Pick up the christmas wreaths and then walk the dogs round frensham little pond as my legs don't feel too bad today I might make it !

Lot of mending and sewing to do later on so I'm looking at a cosy afternoon with needle and thread.

Child has a tea with her paternal grandmother this afternoon so Ivana has agreed to supervise that. After their comments at Christmas I was ready to bop someone on the nose so that's for the best I think.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 10:14 AM

Good morning everyone, cold here but no frost again, must be the continual cloud cover keeping it a few degrees warmer...

Just back from walking the dogs in the forest and having a coffee before wasting the rest of the day by planning what not to do next....

Enjoy your weekend folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top