Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 11:57 AM

When You Read This.......

SMILE

Doing my bit for Floydy’s Happy Monday, in advance!

Feey
Ireland
Feey is male  Feey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 12:01 PM

Re: When You Read This.......

putting on my best smile just for you
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Feey ->
putting on my best smile just for you
Feey, That’s a lovely smile! He’s a kitten cat that certainly got the cream!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 12:18 PM

I don't think he will be fit for his happy Monday,..I just have that feeling,...take it easy old boy,you aren't getting any younger,
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 12:20 PM

There was lots to laugh and smile about yesterday on here ,I was laughing my socks off , at the replies on some threads , and i didnt have to pay to go see a Comedian, Who was Effing and Blinding .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

25-11-2018, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I don't think he will be fit for his happy Monday,..I just have that feeling,...take it easy old boy,you aren't getting any younger,
Pauline, I wonder if he’s had any breakfast or still got his head over the toilet. I bet his wife is giving him some stick!

In reality, he might even be down the gym holding weights precariously over his head and effing and blinding about his bad head!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

25-11-2018, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
There was lots to laugh and smile about yesterday on here ,I was laughing my socks off , at the replies on some threads , and i didnt have to pay to go see a Comedian, Who was Effing and Blinding .
Eliza, Did you give him a standing ovation?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, I wonder if he’s had any breakfast or still got his head over the toilet. I bet his wife is giving him some stick!

In reality, he might even be down the gym holding weights precariously over his head and effing and blinding about his bad head!
Obviously I have missed something and need to read yesterday's threads.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 12:51 PM

or wishing Scotty would beam him up.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 12:56 PM

Eliza, Did you give him a standing ovation?
No Art , it can go to some peoples heads if they think they are funny .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top