Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 05:29 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning world and everyone in it!

Going to be sunny and breezy here today. Will put my Autumn quilt out to air - then - I have two boxes to make - one for the 80th card and one for the present that goes with it. Found some good quality A1 size card in 'The Range' yesterday - apart from that I have no definite plans.

Enjoy your day what ever you are doing!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 07:24 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning all.

Have a great time Tabs in making your boxes.

The sun is just coming out but its very cold outside.

Off to the shops now.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 07:33 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A proper Autumn morning, a thick mist rising from the fields.

I am having some new, well new to me, furniture arriving tomorrow, so am having a small party tonight, the lads will move all the existing stuff for me.

Enjoy your day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 07:37 AM

Good morning all

Aren't the mornings dark....it's still looking gloomy outside. I hope it brightens up because it's my daughter's birthday today and she is having a Birthday barbecue at hers so a lovely day for me.

Hope everyone has a good day ...enjoy
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 08:44 AM

Morning all, a lovely sunny start here but plenty of frost pockets on our morning walk through the forest.

We have family visiting for lunch today so I'll be on spud bashing duties after coffee no doubt but hey, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it...

Have a good day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 08:54 AM

Good morning all another bright and sunny day here...

Off to the surgery today for my double dose of vaccinations this morning then a bit of shopping on the way home.

Enjoy your day everyone... 💉💉
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 09:28 AM

Good morning all.
A cold crisp morning here, lovely to look at from indoors.

Nothing particular planned, except yoga in a mo, then garden centre on the way home. I want to get prepared for winter so need some wood bark chips and more bubble wrap.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 09:34 AM

Good morning everyone another beautiful day , we are being spoilt for them this autumn.

I am going to my sons house today and taking lunch with me . He is on his own with the twin boys (17months old) while the rest of the family are away.
I made a hot pot and put it in the oven at 8am so I just have to take it from one oven to another and crisp the top. Have made spicy pickled cabbage to go with it.
Pud is pears poached in ginger with a chocolate sauce.

We can take the babies for a walk in the paddock after lunch with the dogs so it should be fun.

Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 12:04 PM

Good Afternoon everyone
The sun is blazing and it is quite warm today.
No idea what it was like earlier in the morning.
Have a lovely day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top