Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 10:56 PM

Disabled man in wheelchair mows down two women

A 40 year old disabled man in a motorised wheelchair reversed into two ladies at a bus stop but claims he had a 'diabetic crash'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ged-88-90.html

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 11:18 PM

Re: Disabled man in wheelchair mows down two women

Ms Collins and Ms Benjafield were waiting to get on a number 96 bus when the ramp came down and Ali rode off on his scooter.

Ali told the court that he making his way to Lidl to buy some food when he passed the elderly women outside Southeast Models

Giving evidence he said he was the midst of a diabetic crash and was feeling drowsy after his daily morphine intake.

Ali explained: 'That day I was not feeling well. I was having a diabetic crash. That was what was happening. Basically, I am on morphine, a 116 milligrams a day.'

Ali is also accused of ambushing 72-year-old Michael Gibson in another random attack in nearby Woolwich High Street on January 2.
The guy's obviously a menace to elderly people and needs to be banged up .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 11:52 PM

Even if knocking them over was a genuine accident, there is no excuse for him leaving them there and not stopping after he turned round and saw them laying there, not 2 ft away from him!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 12:13 AM

I don’t think mobility scooter owners are required to have insurance?

I am sure some think they own the pavement!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 12:20 AM

This was deliberate he has done it before .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top