Join for free
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 01:40 PM

Ideal World selling 6 year-old iPads for £400

I couldn't believe this; they must have got a cheap consignment somewhere.

You can buy a new iPad, this years model, the one that supports the Apple Pencil for £319 brand new from the Apple store. The ones they were selling on the TV were the iPad 4 which came out in October 2012. Who would be dumb enough to buy one? I'm convinced any buyers would have to be very stupid or senile to make such a purchase.

It's the same with watches; they charge a fortune for Chinese tat with a British name on it, I bet they pay something like £10 for each watch, then demand £300 for it, saying it's a rare device and such a bargain. It makes me mad. I must find something better to do with my nights when I can't sleep.

I'd be less critical if they didn't lie and sold up-to-date devices for reasonable prices.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 04:52 PM

Re: Ideal World selling 6 year-old iPads for £400

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I couldn't believe this; they must have got a cheap consignment somewhere.

You can buy a new iPad, this years model, the one that supports the Apple Pencil for £319 brand new from the Apple store. The ones they were selling on the TV were the iPad 4 which came out in October 2012. Who would be dumb enough to buy one? I'm convinced any buyers would have to be very stupid or senile to make such a purchase.

It's the same with watches; they charge a fortune for Chinese tat with a British name on it, I bet they pay something like £10 for each watch, then demand £300 for it, saying it's a rare device and such a bargain. It makes me mad. I must find something better to do with my nights when I can't sleep.

I'd be less critical if they didn't lie and sold up-to-date devices for reasonable prices.

This is crap, I bought a Samsung note-pad brand new from Amazon for £89.00 only a few months ago.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top