Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 03:57 PM

Amazon

I applaud Amazon, placed an order late Friday evening, expecting to wait till mid this week for delivery. Was away at the weekend, luckily Son was home, Sunday the goods arrived. It was here when we got home Sunday evening. Amazing! I hadn't asked for next day either.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 03:59 PM

Re: Amazon

I like Amazon too, and order a lot of goods from them.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I like Amazon too, and order a lot of goods from them.
I have to really stop myself going there. I could go mad!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I applaud Amazon, placed an order late Friday evening, expecting to wait till mid this week for delivery. Was away at the weekend, luckily Son was home, Sunday the goods arrived. It was here when we got home Sunday evening. Amazing! I hadn't asked for next day either.
https://techcrunch.com/2014/01/18/amazon-pre-ships/

Amazon has filed a patent for a shipping system designed to cut delivery times by predicting what buyers are going to buy before they buy it — and shipping products in their general direction, or even right to their door, before the sales click even (or ever) falls.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:54 PM

I ordered from Amazon last Thursday and predicted delivery was Tuesday this week. The item arrived on Friday, fifteen hours after ordering.

I always opt for Standard delivery, but the items invariably arrive the next day - fantastic service.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I ordered from Amazon last Thursday and predicted delivery was Tuesday this week. The item arrived on Friday, fifteen hours after ordering.

I always opt for Standard delivery, but the items invariably arrive the next day - fantastic service.
I always opt for standard delivery too.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:57 PM

Wonderful delivery service, good customer service and competitive pricing - what more would you need?
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 05:00 PM

Its hit and miss with who the courier is for me , a couple of times i have an
email saying its being delivered today and it doesnt, it arrives next day
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 05:02 PM

Amazon get 10/10 for delivery but sometimes the quality of their goods leave a lot to be desired, recently I have had to complain on four occasions about this and have had prompt refunds.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 05:41 PM

Just placed an order with Amazon but fortunately I don’t have to wait in for any delivery! Monkey World had put out a plea for vitamins so I have ordered some, delivery to theirs tomorrow. (Plenty of other fans have dashed to the rescue, too.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top