Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2011, 08:03 AM

Nothing sort of Tuesday

Good morning everyone

Not much planned for today so it looks like a day for catching up on things that I dont need to do.

Have a good day everyone and dont forget to smile at everyone and make them wonder what your up to.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2011, 09:06 AM

Re: Nothing sort of Tuesday

Here I sit, breathing out of my mouth because my nose is completely blocked. I slept for 4 hours and managed to make it to midnight. I bought some Coricidin for the cold symptoms but all it does is dry everything in my sinuses out. It's kind of like putting a cork in my nose. I found out that it was one of the seniors that shared her cold with everybody. How sweet of her. Not going to our weekly get together. No need to spread it any further.

I'm watching the news this morning as they're predicting snow to the valley floor Wednesday & especially Thursday. I don't care, let it snow. I've got plenty of food and don't need to shovel snow these days. Have a simply wonderful day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2011, 12:57 PM

Hello everyone. I have a bit of work to do today and that will keep me busy 'till late afternoon. Enjoy whatever you're doing today. Hope you're better soon Bob.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2011, 01:16 PM

Hello all!

Another murky day, when will it brighten...

No news today other than it is only 26 days to the 1st day of Spring!

Hope all the poorly people will feel better soon.

Have a lovely day!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2011, 01:33 PM

I hope you get well soon Bob. I wonder if Barry is worse today because he has not been here.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2011, 02:32 PM

Hello everyone, yes smiling confuses people, have a great day
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2011, 05:36 PM

Hi all from sunny but chilly Washington. Light sleet and snow overnight, steps are a slippery mess but my nice neighbor put the paper up by the door so I didn't have to risk getting down them. It's only minus 4 now; not going to warm up much; a good day to stay indoors.

Sorry about your rotten cold, Bob, and hope Barry isn't worse.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2011, 07:35 PM

Hi folks, thanks for your good wishes, I put a straight 24 hours in bed with a fever but I am much improved now albeit weak and lethargic. What always amazes me is where do you pick up these things?

Anyway, looking forward to getting back to normal tomorrow.

Have a great day (what little there is left!)

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top