Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 09:15 AM

Antibrown, where are you?

Does anyone know what has happened to Antibrown? Is he OK, has he fallen out with us, any ideas or info?

Bob, if you're out there, let us know if you are OK will you..
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2011, 05:23 PM

Re: Antibrown, where are you?

Maybe he is on holiday and didnt like to say till he gets back. I have missed him also.
Annie33
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 07:39 PM

He made his last post 12-4-11.

He last visited 10-5-11.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2011, 09:02 AM

Barry, I am fine and well but decided to take time away from here as there is a troll on board who has already made four people leave that I know of.
This troll and the foul language, obscene post and disrepest for others,I have come across on other boards and the way they work is to upset people, then be very nice to all and sundry until they are accepted and people believe it was the other peoples fault that things went haywire at first. They then gradually start to wind other people up in a way that makes others think the troll is being picked on. I also believe that this troll is other people on here and keeps registering as someone with total disregard for the forums sanctity.
I will return one day. Keep safe and well everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2011, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Barry, I am fine and well but decided to take time away from here as there is a troll on board who has already made four people leave that I know of.
This troll and the foul language, obscene post and disrepest for others,I have come across on other boards and the way they work is to upset people, then be very nice to all and sundry until they are accepted and people believe it was the other peoples fault that things went haywire at first. They then gradually start to wind other people up in a way that makes others think the troll is being picked on. I also believe that this troll is other people on here and keeps registering as someone with total disregard for the forums sanctity.
I will return one day. Keep safe and well everyone.
Hi AB - Trolls are a pain in b*m and we have had a few on Dogsey too. I haven't clue who you are refering to (Well I have only limited time to log on here recently so haven't been able to read everything) I don't think it's me and certainly hope it is not

Hope you do pop in from time to time.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2011, 09:40 AM

I'm at a loss also AB and must admit to be in the dark, as I cannot recall seeing any obscene posts. Have the obscene posts been deleted and can the moderators not cancel the membership of offensive people? There must be some remedy other than decent folk having to leave...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2011, 02:01 PM

I think I know who you mean but if ignored they will curl up and die! I havent been on here long but I do miss you AB. Annie33
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

04-06-2011, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I'm at a loss also AB and must admit to be in the dark, as I cannot recall seeing any obscene posts. Have the obscene posts been deleted and can the moderators not cancel the membership of offensive people? There must be some remedy other than decent folk having to leave...
I also cannot remember seeing anything untoward.
I also have no idea what this is all about and as a very new member hope that I have not done or said anything to upset anyone.
I could not help but notice a lot of new folk join very recently and sort of vanish and was getting a bit paranoid that it was due in part to my strange sense of humour.

I really hope this is a storm in a teacup as I was only thinking yesterday what a pleasant place this is.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2011, 05:12 PM

This is a pleasant place to be Hammer, the person I think AB is referring to I now have on ignore, it isn't you
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

04-06-2011, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
This is a pleasant place to be Hammer, the person I think AB is referring to I now have on ignore, it isn't you
This becomes more and more intriguing, could someone PM me with a clue, unless the offender is me of course, then I'd really prefer not to know.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top