Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 06:37 AM

Good morning Tuesday

I’be Been awake since 4ish with an hour of pitiful crying. Now got Jeremy Kyle playing quietly and I’m sitting here in the dark.

Hoping to creep back to bed shortly. Trust me to get the pup who does things the wrong way round! She should be sleeping up to 22 hours a day. Pah! That’s when she’s awake, and asleep for the few other hours.

Back to bed for me. Night night. And good morning.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 06:38 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Aww, poor baby, Jazzi. That breaks my heart. I hope she has a happier day tomorrow and you get plenty of rest.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 06:42 AM

Thanks SM. Just crept into the bathroom, working my way towards the bedroom, lol.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 06:59 AM

Hi

Up and about already, I could not sleep for some reason.

I have ordered all the Christmas presents online, so that is done for the year.

I will be spending most of the day online and the phone, dealing with various Government Departments.

I shall no doubt be getting very frustrated.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 07:00 AM

Morning all, no frost here which was unexpected, and a sunny day ahead forecast so no complaints here...

Poor Jazzi, it can be tough in the early days but remember she is only a baby and just been separated from everything she has ever known so must be terrified of her new situation. It will get better, and it will get better hopefully very quiickly as she gains confidence in the love of her new parent.

Hopefully last day of fixing insulation to the new loft for me today, then we should be able get the staircase in later in the week which will be great, as I'm awfully tired of that b****y ladder....

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 08:38 AM

Good morning everyone.
I look like having a day indoors today while I await a parcel delivery from the dreaded Yodel.

If it comes early I hope to go to my aqua fit class this afternoon.

Feeling sorry for Jazzi but it's early days yet ... Maybe the breeder can give you some advice Jazzi?

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 09:00 AM

Good morning all looks like it may be a brighter day.

Poor pup and poor you Jazzi . It will take a while to get in to a new routine but that time will come I’m sure.

Off to Cardiff by train shortly.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 09:10 AM

Morning all.

Happy days ahead Jazzi.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 09:53 AM

Oh Jazzi poor little pup must be bewildered. Hopefully she will settle soon.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 09:57 AM

Good morning everyone I expected to get up to frost but it has been raining and is cold and damp.

Off to the shops to buy fresh vegetables to make crispy spring rolls for lunch.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top