Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 06:27 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Abnormally warm here and definitely breezy.

Things did not go according to plan yesterday, so I will be stuck in today finishing what should have been done yesterday.

Memo to self, do not start handing out the drinks too early when the help arrives.

I have 150 litres of saltwater in containers on the kitchen floor, a seized pump and £200 of corals which I purchased yesterday still in bags which need to go in the tank.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 07:20 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning all. After my mammoth lie in yesterday I'm back to my normal 5 hrs sleep.

It's another day of resting my thigh.

We will go for a pub lunch & then to our local country park where they lend out wheelchairs. Tony will take me a little walk if the weather's nice.

I keep hoping the steroid injection will have made a wonderful difference but when I got out of bed this morning it was the same. They did tell me it would take time - I'm so impatient to be running around again...

Have a good day all.

edit for typo.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 07:39 AM

Good morning all.

Sun is up here and is going to be a hot and sunny day, no breeze at all here.

Swimmy get your tank going. I love Marine Life, we used to have Corals and Marine Fish, but it was hard work, then we changed over to Tropical.

Carol, I have had 3 of those Injections in the past two in my elbow and one in my ankle bone and they were very painful as they had to go into the bone.

Have a nice day all.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 08:27 AM

Good morning one and all

It's so unbelievably warm these past few days, we have shot up from an average of 10oC to 16oC, most unseasonable

The wind has been picking up steadily since early last night and it's quite gusty out there. The new shavings for the chooks aren't going to go down till after this storm passes that's for sure. Today we will shelter the plants that are in pots and any light weight garden furniture Not looking forward to the storm as we usually lose eclectic as we have over head cables

Anyways , hens, ducks and cat all fed and watered. I'm spending quiet time on here before the rest of the family wake up, then usual Sunday of chores and cooking and not a lot else

Stay safe all , esp those who are expecting the storm X
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 09:03 AM

Good morning fellow members a mild misty morning.

The wallflowers I planted two weeks ago are dying off, I fear they were out of the ground to long before I bought them so I might pop to B&Q to see if they have any.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 09:05 AM

Good morning everyone, dull and overcast here but very mild, hopefully brighten up later.

Just back from walking the dogs and having a coffee before my personal barber gives my fair locks a light trim with the dog clippers, after which I will get on with painting the new door that I fitted yesterday.

Enjoy your day folks and good luck with the tank Swimmy, the corals won't last long on the kitchen floor....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 09:06 AM

When divers got down to the Titanic they found the swimming pool was still full of water.

Good morning all.

looks like another acorn clearing effort this afternoon when the grass dries out a bit.

Lovely and sunny at the moment here
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

Carol, I have had 3 of those Injections in the past two in my elbow and one in my ankle bone and they were very painful as they had to go into the bone.
Ewww I feel for you Susie. I was reading up about these injections on the internet & it said sometimes they give you a local to numb the pain a bit.

First thing I said when I walked in was 'Are you going to give me a local, I've got a low pain threshold'

She just smiled at me and told me it would not be needed.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 09:22 AM

Morning all.

As I waited in all afternoon and early evening for a delivery that apparently was tried (liars, there isn't a card), and now expected tomorrow, I might try to summon the energy to do a bit down the allotment. Strimmer is charged up.

Not long got up!
Chatterbox
North West, UK
Chatterbox is female 

15-10-2017, 09:45 AM

Good morning everyone,

Its a lovely day here, and as I've got my grandpuppy staying overnight (I say puppy but hes 2).

I'm taking him for a walk in a minute up to see some horses nearby. I dont know why he likes horses so much but he can sit and watch them for quite a while!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top