Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2011, 10:22 AM

Wondering Wednesday

Good morning folks

Nothing planned today except more copying of special disc's for friends.

It take ages copying them onto the HDD with special settings and then copying and finalising them so that they will play on any DVD player.

Thats my day, how is your day planned?

My day suddelny got worse when I saw one or two posts from last night.

Have a good one and remember there is always someone worse off than you.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2011, 10:39 AM

Re: Wondering Wednesday

Good Morning AB and Everyone.

I hope you get all your copying done, AB. It is good of you to do that for your friends.

Hope you all enjoy your day.

Take care and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2011, 10:57 AM

A beautiful morning here in Sherwood with clear skies and 0 deg. Perfect walk with the pooch, who is now feeling better after being fed for the first time in 36hrs. (pooly tummy on Monday, as bad as it gets for a labrador).

Out to lunch with friends to a local cheap carvery then a walk round the garden centre to dream of Spring.

Take care and have a great day.

Barry
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2011, 11:35 AM

Morning! Have a great day all.
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

19-01-2011, 11:41 AM

Morning all.......its a beautiful sunny morning here. Have a nice day all.

Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2011, 11:50 AM

Good morning everybody - no childminding today and I don't know what to do with myself

I tend to lurk around garden centres and you just reminded me Plantman - I have my eye on a couple of pots and some reduced shrubs. I made a promise to stay away until its a bit more like Spring, but you have reminded me and there is 10% off on Wednesday for o.a.p.s
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2011, 01:35 PM

Good Morning Fun Seekers! I had a full day of activities yesterday followed by a good night's sleep. I ran my humidifier again last night after turning it off the night before. I just wanted to see if it was the cause of my better sleep. It was.

The rain has finally stopped in Oregon after causing much hardship due to mud slides. Roads are closed all over the area forcing folks to park their vehicles and walk to get home. inconvenient but not the end of the world. Folks with generators are letting locals to get a shower now & then.

Since we have a forecast for dry weather during the next 4 days I intend to take a photo trip to the zoo today and try out all the new camera gear. I'll be heading straight for my favorite Lorikeet cage. Have a great day & tell somebody hello.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2011, 01:44 PM

It's almost as if Spring is in the air here ....... gorgeous day!
I think I'll do a little tidying up in the garden this afternoon and see what else I can find coming to life there.

Have a lovely day everyone!
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2011, 02:30 PM

I'm excited for this evening! I was gifted tickets to see 'Mama Mia' (live stage) at Christmas and the night is finally here! I have a good friend joining me and she has to travel about an hour on a perfect weather day to get her, so I hope the weather co-operates or my daughter said she'll "come if I have to" but would rather go out with her boyfriend (one of his few nights of during the week).

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top