Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 05:33 AM

Sunday good morning

Good morning everyone, light rain overnight but clearing now for a few hours sun perhaps before it starts again.

Very little on my agenda other than taking Rosemary out for lunch to the pub and then hospital visiting this afternoon, where my Mum seemed much improved yesterday and the doctors may allow her to try solid food for the first time since her op. Happy days....

Enjoy your day folks.

Alfie sulking after being washed following his walk yesterday....

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 06:12 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

Hi

Good Morning All.

I hope you all have a good day.

I need Hospital , such is life,i will survive.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 06:50 AM

Good morning all.

Glad Rosemary had a nice birthday yesterday.
Sorry to hear about your Mums operation, hope she can eat solid food today. Also sorry for you Swimmy.

Its been raining during the night and its bit grey clouds here now think its going to rain again.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 07:15 AM

Morning all.

Have a nice lunch Barry, and sending get well wishes to Mrs B Snr.

And GWW to Swim too!

Not sure of plans today. Maybe go round with the vac later, get rid of the newspapers out into the recycling bin (I do get a lot, as I often pick up the free ones as well as buying my usual 6 days a week). Too wet for gardening methinks. And some chicken drums defrosting for a roastie later.

Is it me or has it turned a tad chilly when it rains?
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 07:33 AM

Good morning from the early morning calm of N. Devon, my very favourite time of the day, 14c here with lovely sunshine atm, but I think we may be due some rain a bit later, still no matter I may go for a walk to the cliff top soon and just sit on a bench and maybe watch some lonely rock out to sea,.. annoying the waves, life is good !
Enjoy your Sunday everyone !
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 07:46 AM

Good morning. It rained in the night, the sun's shining now. I'll probably go out to the corner shop and might do some blackberrying.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 07:59 AM

Good morning
Franbern
London
Franbern is female  Franbern has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 08:43 AM

Good morning (rather belatedly). Feeling a little lonely as my eldest daughter and her daughter have flown off to Greece for holiday, and No. 2 daughter and her family have gone to Ireland. These are the two of my children that I am closest to and either see, or speak to on the 'phone regularly.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Lila ->
Good morning. It rained in the night, the sun's shining now. I'll probably go out to the corner shop and might do some blackberrying.
Is your Corner Shop overgrown Lila
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 10:29 AM

buenas dias all. I wish someone would send some rain here for a couple of days, actually nights would be preferable, it really is desperately needed.

No plans for today, much too hot to do anything really. Have a lovely day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top