Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 06:06 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, a brighter start here and a drier forecast I believe...

After a smashing day in London yesterday watching Les Miserables, it's back to reality today, jobs in the garden, cooking fish pie for lunch and hospital visiting this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks.

Queens Theatre....

Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 06:20 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Barry and everyone here. I expect you really enjoyed Les Mis. My days of going to London are over for the foreseeable future.
I've been awake since just after 4, got up at 5 as couldn't stand lying awake any more. Hoping the sun comes out for the day. Have a good day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 07:49 AM

Good morning all. Glad you enjoyed Les Mis. Barry.
Its dry and some sunshine here, hoping its going to stay nice because we are going to the Pub at lunchtime with the old Vintage Car.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 07:55 AM

Good morning all. Glad you enjoyed your day out yesterday Barry. It's a smashing show, isn't it??

Have a good time, Susie.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 07:56 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 08:40 AM

Good morning everybody.
Glad you had a good day at London Barry.

I'm off to the gym this morning to do a bit of gentle exercise.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 08:43 AM

Good morning all.
Didn't sleep well last night for thinking about my forthcoming domestic upheaval. Most unlike me, nothing much keeps me awake as a rule.

Its a bit overcast and breezy here, but I want to get some washing out so hope it stays dry for a while.

Lots to do, so see you later.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 08:44 AM

Good morning fellow members a fine fresh morning.

My sister and her husband are visiting today, I haven't seen her for 2 years I can't face the drive to Derbyshire anymore the roads are just too busy these days.
We are going out to lunch with my son/DIL/3 children and the 2 babies now three months old. It will be like having lunch with the Waltons

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 08:51 AM

That sounds lovely Meg, have a wonderful time

Nothing planned for me today, weather doesn't look too promising so not sure what to do. I might bother a pal and go shopping, still need something to wear for a wedding
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2017, 09:28 AM

Good morning all dull and raining here in the SW...

I'm full of praise for our NHS after Mr Mags' visit to the physiotherapist yesterday. It was his first visit since his knee replacement and his leg was so swollen the physio suspected a blood clot. He immediately made an appointment for him at the neartest hospital to be checked. We booked a taxi, arrived at the hospital 20 minutes early and he was seen immediately by the Thrombosis dept and sent for an Ultrasound scan. Thankfully no clot was found but they are concerned with the swelling. Well done to the NHS for their immediate attention.

Enjoy your day everone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top