Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 11:24 AM

Sunday Postings:)

Good Morning Everyone and hope you all enjoy a lovely Sunday.

Take care and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 11:40 AM

Re: Sunday Postings:)

Good morning BK and all to follow ......

Spending a quiet day here just pottering around the house...

Hope you are all well and enjoying your day...
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 01:42 PM

Great gifs guys!

Hope you all have a nice relaxing day
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 04:22 PM

It's going to be a rough couple of days to start this week. There are frozen patches on the highways with all the mountain passes snowed in. I live in the valley between all those passes. Tomorrow it's supposed to snow all day. Brrrr Winter is here. I need to get "Herbie" out and do some grocery shopping today while I can. The store is very close, only 1/4 of a mile so it won't take long. This is Thanksgiving week as well so traffic would normally be a bear if it weren't so close to my store. I'll survive but there won't be many photos to share unless that snow makes for some Wintery scenes outside my apartment.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 04:34 PM

Brrr...... it sounds very cold there, Bob, I hope you don't get snowed in.

Take care on those icy roads...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 05:19 PM

Hi all, those to follow! Sunny here but quite brisk, single digits before lunch: 8 C (48 F). A nice lie-in here too, just a quiet day planned with the papers and Sunday crossword. Swordfish and fresh spinach tonight.

Bob, it sounds dreadful; have a safe grocery run and stay inside and warm!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 06:00 PM

There's only a chance of snow but with that reported to change to rain you just never know. Temps are in the 30s so anything could happen. I'm ready with a large pot of homemade beef stew cooking that smells devine. Yes. I'm a really good cook.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 08:11 PM

If you do venture out in the snow and ice with Herbie Bob, be careful as you've only just got him back!
Luckily it was a dry, windless and bright morning down here. We took two of the grandkids to Poole Quay to watch Santa and Jack Sparrow (not the real Jack but an amazing likeness) come in on a RNLI lifeboat and we mixed with Spidermen, fairies, rudolph, the mayor etc .... I was absolutely freezing so we went for a warm cuppa, the girls had an iced slush puppy!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 11:27 PM

Bob, take care when you're out and about........

Maryl, sounds like you had a great day with your grandchildren-even if you were frozen!

Caught up with few jobs and made the most of a lovely day.....2 walks, one this morning and then met my friend this afternoon and walked round the reservoirs....was rather chilly, but wrapped up warm and enjoyed the fresh air........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top