Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 03:09 PM

Bend over boy!!!

Do you think the cane should be reintroduced in schools? I had it and im still here no lasting harm done. The pupils seem to run the schools nowadays i feel sorry for the teachers some of these kids are right little thugs and i really think bringing the cane back would help. How about the birch as well for these scum that beat up the elderly and then just laugh their heads off after filming it all on their mobiles?
I await your outrage
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 03:12 PM

Re: Bend over boy!!!

i had the cane across the flat of open hands and nearly broke my thumb, I could not even do up shoe laces for at least 24 hours afterwards. I was unlucky enough to go to a school with a sadistic head teacher. I don't think even one pupil avoided the cane.
Or lets put it this way , if he was still alive, which he isn't, I would have gone back and done he same to him, he was an evil bastard
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Do you think the cane should be reintroduced in schools? I had it and im still here no lasting harm done. The pupils seem to run the schools nowadays i feel sorry for the teachers some of these kids are right little thugs and i really think bringing the cane back would help. How about the birch as well for these scum that beat up the elderly and then just laugh their heads off after filming it all on their mobiles?
I await your outrage
Absolutely, unreservedly Doc.
Bring back National Service also instead of sending them on the pi$$up that is university. My (almost)future Son in Law went into the Coldstream Guards a sniveling little sh*t and came out five years later a proper bloke.. Does all his own ironing too.

Unfortunately it didn't work out between him and my daughter, she ended up marrying a worthless piece of ....Thank God she divorced him after ten years of hell. Should have married the army guy, I see him knocking about the village now and what a great bloke he has turned into.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 03:21 PM

Sorry Doc will have to disagree on this one , I don't agree with hitting children in any shape your form .
By doing so they are teaching them violence is acceptable behaviour and to me it isn't.

I was hit as a child and it did me no good at all .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 03:21 PM

good for him.I just missed callup by a year being just that much younger. But i agree bring back national service and instead of dole money give them army pay instead
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

10-11-2016, 03:24 PM

Meg
children have to be taught right from wrong. if a child is constantly told "stop that and you get a sweetie" is also not right, firmer action has to be given to reinforce teaching

life is a challange and should start at school with interactive games. let them play conkers and tag and other contact sports and leard through it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 03:25 PM

We had a teacher who was ex-army, he'd use any excuse to call the boys out to the front of the class and give them "the dap" ie. beat them on the buttocks with a plimsoll.
We were all terrified of him, the result was the boys who got punished the most became the class bullies!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Meg
children have to be taught right from wrong. if a child is constantly told "stop that and you get a sweetie" is also not right, firmer action has to be given to reinforce the teaching
You can do that without using violence Bazza .
It is called having proper control over children by setting boundaries and sticking to them.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 03:26 PM

I don't believe in the Cane, as I received one when I was only in my Primary School across the leg, but I do think that the Teachers should be allowed to punish naughty children somehow, because the children today just run a mock in the Schools and they know that if a Teacher tells them off or touches them, they can sue them, which is not right. I also think that they should bring back National Service, as soon as a child leaves School they should do 2 years National Service, they would them be trained in something and be able to find a job.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 03:27 PM

No I don't it's up to parents to teach right from wrong, set the kids on the right path and there is no child that would benefit from violent punishments. They banned it for girls just as I started school and for boys a few years later, I never saw a child behave better after being hit, if anything if was a badge of courage and they became even more likely to act out at school.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top