Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:12 PM

Have You Ever Run Away?

When my mother used to tell me off and maybe hit me too, l would say, l was running away but l would hide behind the shed for hours!

I remember a local girl who was about 15, ran away with the Fair that visited annually. A year later, the Fair returned and she was a stripper in the huge tent where many local men would slink into as the song 'Woolly Bully by Sam The Sham, boomed out!

Have you ever run away, at any time in your life?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:18 PM

Re: Have You Ever Run Away?

No but there have been times when I wished I had.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:19 PM

Hi

Yes, I was 7, I ran away to Canada.

I got as far as Manchester by getting on the train unnoticed, before I was collared.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:21 PM

I havnt myself but my friend ran away from home when she was a teenager for 2 weeks ,she stayed with friends we found out after the event ....her parents were beside themselves,it turned out that her mother had hit her in a fit of rage and arguement and my friend had just walked out of the house and didnt go back for 2 weeks,I dont think things were ever the same again after that.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:24 PM

My elder brother `ran away` for about 6 hours? He got the typical welcome home deal. I need say no more.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:30 PM

Yes i ran away to sea and did not return for six years. If i was younger i would do it again.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
When my mother used to tell me off and maybe hit me too, l would say, l was running away but l would hide behind the shed for hours!

I remember a local girl who was about 15, ran away with the Fair that visited annually. A year later, the Fair returned and she was a stripper in the huge tent where many local men would slink into as the song 'Woolly Bully by Sam The Sham, boomed out!

Have you ever run away, at any time in your life?
No, I have never needed to, thank goodness.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:36 PM

No I haven't ever ran away. But I think when I was at infant school, the boys ran away from me, when we were playing kiss chase. Oh did they get their own back, when they were older.
Sweetie x
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:58 PM

My friend and I were fed up of our brothers not been asked to do any housework, so we decided to run away so they would have to do it. We packed a case and set off down the country lanes only to run into her Mum walking the dog. She marched us back home and my punishment was to do the washing up at every meal.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 04:10 PM

My friend and I were over the allotments at the local Rec, during lunch time nicking carrots.
The parky caught us and said that he was going to report us to the head master at the school.
Sod that we thought. We ain't going back to school.
So we went to the main road and begged some pennies. We got on a bus and ended up a little way by the local river. After a while, not knowing the time we decided to go home.
When we got home our mums were frantic, as it was nearly 7.00pm. We got a good telling off by them, and the headmaster the next day.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top