Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:24 PM

Do you want a Soft Silky Beard?

Do real men actually pay £16.95 for Beard Serum or Beard Balm or even Moisturising Beard Wash, with Nourishing Beard Conditioner, or perhaps £79,95 for the ''Ultimate Beard Collection?

Admittedly, beards can be very scratchy on lovely soft female skin and moustaches quite prickly too, causing irritation and redness.

Surely Shampoo and Conditioner make beards nice and soft
or even Carbolic Soap?

That will leave it germ free as well.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:26 PM

Re: Do you want a Soft Silky Beard?

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Do real men actually pay £16.95 for Beard Serum or Beard Balm or even Moisturising Beard Wash, with Nourishing Beard Conditioner, or perhaps £79,95 for the ''Ultimate Beard Collection?

Admittedly, beards can be very scratchy on lovely soft female skin and moustaches quite prickly too, causing irritation and redness.

Surely Shampoo and Conditioner make beards nice and soft
or even Carbolic Soap? That will leave it germ free as well.
'Ere Azure, are you being sexist?

What about us ladies who moisturise our chin hairs
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:31 PM

Pluck em out Pesta before they turn into a forest. I do.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I do Morty, but they come back too quick :
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ooh, it don't 'alf hurt, though!

Used to get one at a time now there's usually two or three.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

10-08-2016, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Ooh, it don't 'alf hurt, though!

Used to get one at a time now there's usually two or three.
Doesn't it just! Worse is upper lip fuzz.
I bought some Nair but daren't use it cos I'll have a bald spot in amongst the facial bum fluff that's all over my face. So I pull em out and they keep on coming
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
'Ere Azure, are you being sexist?

What about us ladies who moisturise our chin hairs
Yes! I know many of men now wear lots of smelly stuff..... and make up as well. That is their prerogative.

It is well know that the cost of manufacturing any cosmetic or hair Lotion is very small and the rest goes advertising and profit.

If you have a beard Sweet Almond oil infused with a little Essential Oil of Sandalwood is lovely and not costly.

Fishermen have lovely smooth hands as they are dealing with oily fish daily , but they do have a rather fishy odour..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:46 PM

A weekly trim with a beard trimmer and a good wash with hot water and soap everyday does the trick for me, no complaints from the missus either.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2016, 12:25 AM

Yes, some beards are very prickly and have food and dribble lurking in them!
I think, it would be better if the bearded men shaved off their beard and wore a false beard instead. They could even have different colours and styles!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2016, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, some beards are very prickly and have food and dribble lurking in them!
I think, it would be better if the bearded men shaved off their beard and wore a false beard instead. They could even have different colours and styles!
I had a beard for years and used to store scraps of food in it. Quite a bonus to find a bit of chocolate lurking within that I didn't know was there.

The best thing about shaving it off was that I could eat a 'Mr Whippy' ice-cream without it getting in the hair. The worst part was having to shave everyday again. A beard trim once a week was a lot less bother.

My beard would likely be white if I grew it again now. OK for Christmas time I suppose.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top