Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 03:32 PM

Rapist found victims on Match.com

Artangel and I had a short discussion about this not many weeks ago....

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 04:46 PM

Re: Rapist found victims on Match.com

Malcolm, You can meet rapists anywhere not just on dating sites. There are millions of people all around the world, safely using dating sites.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 04:51 PM

Yes I agree artangel.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 08:36 PM

Yes agree they can be found in any walk of life and anywhere...sadly!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Artangel and I had a short discussion about this not many weeks ago....

I am not on Match.com. I would never pay! I'm not that desperate!!
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 08:44 PM

so true they dont come with a label att.... but that is scarey especially dating sites -they use them for cover ....another locked up brilliant ...
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 08:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tJ-T-szolc

My calling card
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 08:57 PM

Surely one would take precautions before going out to meet someone they met online, especially a female, just as like years ago going out on a blind date, where you would tell a friend or relative some details of who and where you were meeting. Sexual fiends have always been around and always will be I’m sorry to say, it’s just their methods have changed with the times that are in it. Only my opinion.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Surely one would take precautions before going out to meet someone they met online, especially a female, just as like years ago going out on a blind date, where you would tell a friend or relative some details of who and where you were meeting. Sexual fiends have always been around and always will be I’m sorry to say, it’s just their methods have changed with the times that are in it. Only my opinion.
Have to agree with this Jem too
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-03-2016, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
so true they dont come with a label att.... but that is scarey especially dating sites -they use them for cover ....another locked up brilliant ...
Maddy, Have you ever been on a dating site? You could meet a rapist in a pub, a supermarket... in fact, anywhere. They don't just frequent dating sites!
People who haven't been on dating sites, have such a negative view of them! They were the last place I ever thought I would frequent. I really believed that they were for desperadoes! Friends told me to try one and I did!!
As long as you are careful and selective, you can meet the nicest people. Four years on and 61 dates later, I have had the best time and met the nicest people!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top