Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 03:12 AM

Ouija Boards

Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Have you heard its not a good idea to play around with those things, that they're not safe?

I've played with one as a kid a couple of times with family & it did move to answer questions. My family members I played with would not move it purposely.

Finally my mom threw it out, she didn't want it in the house. Since then I've heard they actually can let in good & bad spirits.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 06:14 AM

Re: Ouija Boards

Yes I did many years ago, only the once as it scared me half to death. My friend got a hold of one and it did answer the questions but I thought it was my friend pushing it, so I asked things she would not have known about my family and personal stuff and it gave the right answers...that wigged me out and I had bad dreams for days after.....never again..
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 07:19 AM

Would not touch one - Have seen some nasty consequences from those that have. Even normally sceptic people whom I would not expect to believe in spirits have had bad times after messing about with Ouija boards.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Would not touch one - Have seen some nasty consequences from those that have. Even normally sceptic people whom I would not expect to believe in spirits have had bad times after messing about with Ouija boards.

Exactly right
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 08:48 AM

Did so years ago, not to be messed with ........
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 08:50 AM

Did the silly ouija thing years ago. Never again and would not have one in the house. They're bad news.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 09:27 AM

I concur with what has been said. I have never had one and wouldn't
have one in the house. Years ago my friend and a friend of hers had
one in the house. They went out for a drink and met two guys. They
were drunk and decided to get the board out to impress these guys.
They were laughing and mocking it.
My friend told me about it the next day and I said her friend needed to get rid of the board. Begged her not to mess with the board anymore.
A few days later she put the board out again on her glass coffee
table. Yes you guessed. The glass shattered with no one touching it.
She then throw the board away.
As a footnote and this might not have had anything to do with the board.
A few years later the owner of the boards son died of cancer of the nose.
He was a soldier in the first Iraq war. He died of a rare cancer caused
by plutonian aged 29.
Then my friends 19 years old son died falling off of a Viaduct bridge him
and his friends were messing about on. Falling 100 foot.
I kid you not about all of this. Do not mess with the board they are
extremely dangerous.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 09:36 AM

I think a ouija board is just a bit of wood the problem is some people can convince themselves into believing they have some real power.

You only have to look at the effect watching a spooky film can have on some people, they start looking behind them and jumping at every sound. Ouija boards can have a similar kind of effect.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 12:59 PM

AC, I think the clue is in your question " have you PLAYED with a Ouija board". Some people do think they are to "play" with for a laugh, or to see what happens, without having any idea of the mischief that can be caused by ignorant hands. Not good. Personally, I wouldn't mess with anything like that.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 01:12 PM

Ooooh very dodgy stuff, I wouldn’t touch one, never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you, that’s my motto.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top