Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2014, 08:01 PM

I think I saw a ghost today

We were out in a shopping centre today as my wife wanted to look around for a few things for various reasons, family and Christmas being the main ones as usual.

I was standing outside a shop waiting for my wife to finish a bit of window shopping when I felt eyes on me and looked in the direction that I felt this was coming from.

About 20 feet away I saw a tall, striking young woman, dressed in what seemed to be almost theatrical clothing that consisted of a tight-fitting top and leggings, all in black except for a red band around the neck and red tops to what seemed to be felt-type boots, not something you'd expect to see in a shopping centre.

My wife go back to my side then and said she wanted to look for something inside the shop nearest us which happened to be Superdrug so we headed for the shop and I saw the woman again - and she smiled at me.

I really expected my wife to turn and look at me but she carried on into the shop, straight past where the woman had been - but she was no longer there.

I followed my wife in and as there was something I wanted we went in different directions.

I was searching the aisle for what I wanted when again I felt the eyes and there was the woman again, at the far end of the aisle.

I thought "this is all your imagination!" and picked what I wanted and went to go over to the pay queue where my wife now was and I saw this woman going further down the aisle to turn into the next aisle.
She moved just like a dancer and reminded me a little of Kate Bush years ago.

I turned to head over to my wife, passing the next aisle but I immediately saw that the woman wasn't there.

I turned to look back in the first aisle but there was no sign of her and there's no way she could have ducked back that quickly and I'd seen the next aisle was empty.

There was absolutely nowhere that she could have gone but she had just disappeared.

I went over to the queue where my wife was and she said "you seem flustered" so I told her about the odd woman.

My wife told me she'd not seen this woman at all - but she had almost walked into her, I saw her!, yet she said she never saw the woman in the strange black outfit!

I kept looking around the store, fully expecting to see this woman again but I didn't and by rights from where I was I could virtually see just about everyone in there unless they were under 4 feet tall and she was rather tall.

I know this sounds daft but I do have a gift with this kind of thing and I really do feel this was a ghost / spirit that I saw but more importantly, she saw me and knew I could see her. stevmk2
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2014, 08:10 PM

Re: I think I saw a ghost today

Im a believer in ghost /spirits .what ever you want to call them .
But Steve you seem to have had this experience a short time ago when a woman followed you from store to store .
I ve. Seen a film like this ,it was on not so long ago ,this man could see the dead but no one else could .every where he went there was dead ,or those about to die ..
Next time something like this happens point it out to your wife ,
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2014, 08:45 PM

Well. All I can say is 'ooer!!'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2014, 09:15 PM

You'll have to start watering it down a bit Steve.

No, seriously, I do believe you, and maybe you will be privileged to know the reason for it sometime in the future.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2014, 09:24 PM

I believe everything happens for a reason Steve, I'd guess there's more to come..
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2014, 09:34 PM

I think it's lovely...anyone who has seen a ghost should feel privileged as not all are so lucky.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2014, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
I think it's lovely...anyone who has seen a ghost should feel privileged as not all are so lucky.
I'll agree with that, wish it would happen to me, I still miss my old granny, wouldn't mind having a chat and a glass of port with her.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 07:27 AM

What a strange, and special, experience Steve !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 08:38 AM

Was it 'Twiz' Steve ! ?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 08:42 AM

How interesting Steve. I'm also a believer. You, like my eldest son, obviously have a gift that we don't all have.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top