Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Marki
East Midlands -UK
Marki is male  Marki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2014, 11:17 PM

Just something to think about.

Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who ...need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2014, 11:30 PM

Re: Just something to think about.

I think that often those things are very true Marki.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2014, 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by Marki ->
Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who ...need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me?

you have some evidence for these quotes????
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2014, 04:36 AM

Certainly a lot of truth in that I think.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2014, 06:28 AM

You've just described meself ...........
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2014, 10:21 AM

Yes Marki...I believe your statement is true although there will always be the exceptions.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2014, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by venus ->
Yes Marki...I believe your statement is true although there will always be the exceptions.
Agreed.
Marki
East Midlands -UK
Marki is male  Marki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2014, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Its an opinion gained from the university of life.
Starry Eyes
Yorkshire UK
Starry Eyes is female  Starry Eyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2014, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Marki ->
Marki, I applaud every word you say.
Also I agree, but alas, to some the words 'I love You' come too easily for them, and in doing so, do not realise the pain they can inflict on the recipient who, in their own naivety, or indeed the wish to believe, are then subject to heartbreak.
I have no problem saying 'I'm sorry', because I admit I am not always right, nor do I profess to be.
But I do know I am too sensitive for my own good and that it has cost me dearly.
I cannot change who, or what I am, but I can hold my head up knowing I am a genuine, caring and loving person and I am incapable of being anything else.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2014, 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I was about to ask exactly the same thing. Sounds like Facebook nonsense to me.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top