Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 03:52 PM

This place is a waste of time

I'm not normally on here during the day much, so why have I wasted half the day on here today?

Could it be that I really need to get some heavy digging done in the garden and I'm too lazy? Or that I just don't feel like painting the woodwork that needs doing? Or that the rather cool east wind is putting me off being out of doors? Or that all this talk of dusting is putting me off the housework?

Or am I getting separation anxiety?

Or maybe it's just that I'm being a bit more sociable for a change...

Whatever it is, I'm definitely blaming you lot for the fact that I've got nothing useful done today.

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 04:00 PM

Re: This place is a waste of time

Phew - you had me worried there !
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Phew - you had me worried there !
Just being a bit of a

Aw, would you miss me?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 04:05 PM

I don't wanna incinerate meself now do I
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 04:08 PM

The odd day wasted is lovely
The jobs to do, will still be there tomorrow - I've wasted a morning chatting to dil and the mechanic but we always have a giggle, so it isn't really wasted.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

01-04-2014, 04:08 PM

Well I certainly hope not! Don't want you going up in flames.

I think you mean incriminate...

orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

01-04-2014, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
The odd day wasted is lovely
The jobs to do, will still be there tomorrow - I've wasted a morning chatting to dil and the mechanic but we always have a giggle, so it isn't really wasted.
I know, just having a bit of fun really. I'm feeling delighfully irresponsible today and not doing any grown-up things.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 04:13 PM

I think you lost the run of yourself since you retired, you don't want to do nothin'... great isn't it, enjoy.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

01-04-2014, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I think you lost the run of yourself since you retired, you don't want to do nothin'... great isn't it, enjoy.
Yep, just trying to forget that the weeds and brambles aka triffids don't take days off...

There's always tomorrow...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 04:19 PM

"delightfully irresponsible" what a lovely phrase.

It will become my catchphrase from now on .. I will never more be lazy, just delightfully irresponsible, thank you Ania

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top