Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 09:07 PM

Justice has been served

Ian Watkins - 35 years. I rather hope he serves his full sentence but I suspect he might get lucky and be bumped off much sooner .

Words cannot describe how much I despise this sub-human and his accomplices species.

Oh and Ronnie Biggs dead - good riddance.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 09:31 PM

Re: Justice has been served

This case has really upset me, the detail they went into wasn't needed each day. Hopefully now they will stop and it can be wiped from my mind it's really haunted me.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 09:33 PM

Haunted me too, the coverage and detail of this has been very disturbing.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
This case has really upset me, the detail they went into wasn't needed each day. Hopefully now they will stop and it can be wiped from my mind it's really haunted me.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 10:31 PM

I'm sure this case has upset the decent people on the planet, but I believe the coverage and detail given was right. If such coverage and detail had not been given then you can be sure there would be very many people thinking it was all some 'storm in a teacup' and he was being made an example of because of who he was. I agree it is very upsetting but it also serves as a reminder of what perverted, sick creatures there are and if the police had done their job properly in the first place this sicko would not have had the chance to abuse, or attempt to abuse these babies.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 11:12 PM

Just goes to show what money & celebrity does for some people! Sick isn't the word, I can't think of anything horrible enough to describe this sub-human!
welshlion
Vale of Glam,Wales,U.K.
welshlion is male  welshlion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 11:27 PM

I fear that if he survives more than 5 years in prison then he'll convince some psychiatrist that's he's a reformed character and get released. I hope it doesn't happen though.
Baxter8
Somerset

18-12-2013, 11:42 PM

I think what is so horrifying about the whole case is the depths to which humans can stoop.

I cannot get my head around the role played by the two women.
Baxter8
Somerset

18-12-2013, 11:44 PM

Yes - I can see your point. I think the coverage may have helped the judge in handing down such an appropriate sentence.

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I'm sure this case has upset the decent people on the planet, but I believe the coverage and detail given was right. If such coverage and detail had not been given then you can be sure there would be very many people thinking it was all some 'storm in a teacup' and he was being made an example of because of who he was. I agree it is very upsetting but it also serves as a reminder of what perverted, sick creatures there are and if the police had done their job properly in the first place this sicko would not have had the chance to abuse, or attempt to abuse these babies.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
I think what is so horrifying about the whole case is the depths to which humans can stoop.

I cannot get my head around the role played by the two women.
I wonder why they have not been named and are referred to only as 'woman A' and 'woman B'?
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 08:42 AM

I didn't need to listen to the sorrid details of the case as it would have driven me mad. I just cant get my head around anything like that. Having 2 Sons and 3 Granddaughters I think I would have to commit murder if that happened to my kids.
You ask why the women haven't been named. They should not be named as that will identify the children. Can you imagine being one of those kids and finding your name on the news when you have done nothing wrong.
They were named on Twitter the other week by two famous people who were nearly put in prison themselves for divulging the names of these women. The kids are innocent and should remain so.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top