Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 05:08 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Longboats moored on the river Nene at Thrapston in Northants. We had some rain yesterday evening but very little. I'll be out with the watering can today methinks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 06:44 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning everyone ....
Hello Alan
Bet you had a smahing day yesterday Valice .....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 07:45 AM

Good morning everyone. We had your rain last night Alan it was over 2 inches again. Second time in 5 days. No watering the garden here
Hope everyone has a great day, take care.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 08:36 AM

Morning all. We had quite a heavy storm last night, but this morning its back to sunny and hot.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 08:50 AM

Morning everyone, sunny here as well after heavy overnight rain...

We are off to my sister in law's at Retford today for yet more celebrations to mark Mrs P's 70th, and with her brothers attending for the occasion from Belfast and Dorset, it will be a real treat for her...

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 08:54 AM

Good morning fellow members there is a much fresher feel to the weather after the overnight rain and it has done wonders for the parched garden.

I feel a bit more energetic now it is not so hot so I am going to clean up the garage while I am in the mood , after that I will need a shower to get rid of the cobwebs .

Enjoy your day everyone
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 09:12 AM

Good Morning all, we had heavy rain overnight, but today has dawned bright, can see some grey clouds about, so will probably shower off and on.

Thanks Pats, I had a lovely day out with my friend. We negotiated the trains ok, but got sent on a wild goose chase when we asked directions for the theatre from the train station staff, so that involved a lot of walking. We eventually ended up at the wrong theatre, and they copied a map out and highlited the route, we turned round and 2 girls were waiting to ask directions to same place, so we went in convoy there.
After all that we only had time for a hurried lunch, but the show was good.
We'd had visions of going home without finding the place and missing the show, which would have been embarrassing. lol
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 09:16 AM

Phew - exhausted reading that Valice - I would think Vince and Flavia were worth it in the end ......
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 10:29 AM

Good morning all.
I like the narrow boats Alan - we've always enjoyed holidays on water..so did the dogs we've had over the years. You can't beat the smell of a wet dog on a boating holiday
I was convinced today was Saturday how sad is that?
It is a lot cooler here today, in fact the breeze blowing through the patio doors is a bit chilly. But the sun is doing it's best.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 10:41 AM

Good morning guys.

Awoke at 7:30AM today but just got around to switching the computer on now. Going to have to paint my cast iron guttering as I noticed a bit of corrosion yesterday. Don't know how that got there in the height of summer but there you go.

Got to get off to Church now so I'll be back later.

Have a good Sunday folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top