Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 04:46 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Mandarin Duck. Put some more bedding plants out yesterday. I'm trying to get them all planted before we go away for a few days next week.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 08:13 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Morning Alan and everyone else who comes in. Beautiful colour Duck.
I missed all my soaps on TV last night as we had a Powercut for 4 hrs. then it came back on, then it went off again about 12pm and was on and off all night, but it seems to be back on this morning. It was gale force wind yesterday and several villages here had Powercut. At the moment it's nice and sunny out.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 08:22 AM

Morning all, I lost the plastic cover to my walk in greenhouse the roof ripped last night. Thankfully, I have a spare new cover but have relocated everything to my glass fronted shed that acted as a greenhouse before I got the plastic covered one. So no urgency to recover, shall need help as I am not tall enough to do it on my own and my son is incapacitated with a trapped sciatic nerve at the moment and in excrutiating pain. I actually gave him a couple of my tramadol, not that I want him to get addicted to them as I am. The sun is coming out. Have a good day all. God bless.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 09:10 AM

Good Morning everyone, a dull start and looks damp but not actually raining at present.

Like the picture of the duck.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 09:11 AM

Morning folks, overcast and cooler here but that wind has now dropped after quite a wild night...

Just back from Tesco and having coffee and croissants before venturing out with the dogs. Smoked haddock and poached eggs for lunch later...yum yum...

There used to be two or three pairs of mandarins on Vicar Water Alan, but we didn't see them last year..

Have a great day everyone,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 10:12 AM

Good morning fellow members cold and wet here this morning which is expected as it is the Malvern Spring Flower Show this weekend .

Hannah will be here soon while her mummy takes the twins for a swimming lesson.
Hannah restarted her swimming lessons yesterday and announced to everyone in the changing room that she 'liked to stay with Nanna because she gives her dog biscuits for dinner '

Enjoy your day everyone...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 10:19 AM

Good morning.
Cor, luv a duck Alan .. nice picky .
The wind has dropped here too, thank goodness but it is grey and miserable out there .. we are baking this morning, a nice warm job We are trying our hand at crumpets
Have a good day everyone.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 10:36 AM

Beautiful photograph.

Good morning all. Wet and miserable here today.
No plans on venturing far today.
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 11:23 AM

Morning all.

A bit chilly here but could be worse i suppose.

Lovely picture Alan, i love ducks.
Tasty on a plate too with plum sauce

Hope you all have a nice day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 03:03 PM

Good afternoon all sunny intervals and very windy here.

I am up and about the house on my feet again, with the help of sticks, haven't ventured outdoors yet for over a week now. All the talk of folk planting out their bedding plants is making me quite envious, I'm getting impatient and want to make a start on mine too.

Alan, I hope you enjoy your short break next week...

Ooh Meg, fancy giving Hannah dog biscuits for dinner ... tut tut!

Enjoy your day folks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top