Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 04:52 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Storm clouds over the Grand Hotel in Scarborough. We went for a walk around Fermyn Woods and it was bursting with wild flowers. There were primroses, violets, celandines, bluebells and other flowers I didn't know. How things have changed over the last 2 weeks!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 06:57 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning everyone, yes Alan the weather has made a change for the better, and about time too.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 07:12 AM

Good morning all, another fine start here to what promises to be another warm dry day...

Nothing special planned, just pottering around doing odd jobs before visiting my Mum later.

Enjoy your day folks..
Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 07:59 AM

Good Morning all, a very dull start to the day, but as long as stays dry, I don't mind too much.
Hoping for a nice 3 days over the weekend, not that i'm doing anything special.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 08:20 AM

Grey and misty here , but looks like it will cheer up later...
Alan you have just reminded me of a flower who's name I had forgotten thankyou...celandines I have been chundering on that one for a few day...
I have a busy day today. apero with the Marie and some other lads, going to Carcassonne to up date my dogs injections, then wait for my friend at the dentist, then go to look at a digger with my friend as he needs one as he is building his own house this summer, then back to walk dogs and that will be the day over ... going to rest tomorrow ...I hope
Have a good one everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 08:36 AM

Good morning all, Another lovely day. Got the plumbers here at the moment fitting a new shower pump, not an easy job as it is situated under the bath. Oh well I suppose they'll manage. Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 08:39 AM

Good morning everyone

I'm getting used to these lovely sunny starts to the day, there is a different picture every day, the leaves are filling the branches of the trees, more spring flowers are breaking into bloom, the birds are singing louder ...... more people have a smile on their face

My grandchilren are coming for their tea straight from school this afternoon ...... I'm looking forward to that

Enjoy your day!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 09:01 AM

We should have a warmer day and I'm off to Mum's later.
Think I'll go by train cos my foot hurts and there will be slightly less walking involved ..... I think

Good morning all ~ hope we're all happy
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 09:43 AM

Morning everyone
What another gorgeous day it is going to be. Having to work today which i dont mind as we have a long weekend to look forward to.
Got loads done yesterday in the garden which was a bonus and even managed to sit down for a bit. such a pleasure.
Enjoy your day and weekend what ever you have planned.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 10:28 AM

Great picture of the Grand Hotel there. Its very unique with those big plant pots on top!! Love the Yorkshire coast, especially Whitby and Scarborough. Can't wait to go again.

Oh, Good Morning all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top