Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 03:37 AM

Don't touch my...

... feet! Very ticklish under the arches.

Anyone else?
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

01-04-2013, 09:06 AM

Re: Don't touch my...

I don't really like any part of my body touched by others if it can be helped.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 09:13 AM

I can't bear any part of my feet being touched, I don't know what I would do if I ever had to visit a chiropodist?

I'm not particularly ticklish anywhere else But woe betide anyone who touches my feet!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 09:52 AM

I'm ticklish on my waist and when I'm tickled there, it produces chuckles. When they don't stop, after I've asked them to, it produces murderous thoughts ...
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I can't bear any part of my feet being touched, I don't know what I would do if I ever had to visit a chiropodist?

I'm not particularly ticklish anywhere else But woe betide anyone who touches my feet!
Mags i go with my Wife and we both have our feet done, its wonderful and does not tickle.

Also have you seen where you can go and sit with your feet in a big fish tank with all these tiny fish, now they tickle, but they are supposed to clean your feet up!!
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 02:04 PM

My son bought me one of those foot shaped foot scrubber thingies seen on the telly. It works brilliantly, except that anyone standing outside the bathroom would wonder what was going on as I initially squeal and yelp when first inserting my foot under the over foot strap as there are short bristles in the arch area which tickle beyond belief when first inserting foot. Once in though it is fine, but oh dear those first few seconds!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
Mags i go with my Wife and we both have our feet done, its wonderful and does not tickle.

Also have you seen where you can go and sit with your feet in a big fish tank with all these tiny fish, now they tickle, but they are supposed to clean your feet up!!
Graham, if anyone touches my feet I just jump, maybe it's not because I'm ticklish there .... I just can't bear anyone touching my feet

Saying that though, if I have bare feet and my cat rubs up against them, that doesn't affect me at all ..... strange that

Oh yes, I've seen those people with their feet stuck in a tank full of little fish ...... just the thought of that makes me shiver!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 02:17 PM

I don't like folks touching my toes or my heels, and I hate my insteps being touched, but I quite like my "Balls" being tickled.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

01-04-2013, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I don't like folks touching my toes or my heels, and I hate my insteps being touched, but I quite like my "Balls" being tickled.
Too much information!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top