Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2012, 04:51 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken at Annecy in France. If you ever get the chance to visit Annecy go there, it's a lovely place.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2012, 07:45 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ND3oghPL5M
Rain drops are falling on my head AGAIN, yet mother natures creature seem to be happy as they are singing quite loadly. The Bridle path is like a river and the river is next to overflowing.

Plans for today now that the weekly shopping is done are to relax with a book Wonders of Life, Brian cox.Lunch will be at some local establishment followed by an afternoon and night of visitors

This

Used to look like this, before all the rain we have had.

Great picture Alan.

Have a great day everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Pg9...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2012, 08:37 AM

Dunnoter

Good Morning Alan, Bob and All Heavy rain all night and up until 10 mins ago! Heavy clouds overhead but no wind

Lovely photos Alan an Bob - and your links as well Bob, thanks for sharing

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2012, 08:49 AM

Good morning fellow members a bright morning with a chilly wind.

I am off out to do a few jobs, have a pleasent day everyone
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2012, 08:49 AM

Morning folks.

It is actually sunny in Scotland - WHAT!?!?

Might get more outdoor work done today, who knows.

Take care guys, have a good one.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2012, 09:10 AM

Morning all, sunny and bright here so I'm off up the garden to do a few jobs before lunch.

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2012, 10:04 AM

OK, got the morning planned out.

Before she left (unbeknownst to me) the wife left me a shopping list and told me to visit our daughter who is on bed rest (went into premature labour yesterday but the docs managed to stop it) at the moment, then I have to go and restock my drinks cabinet, mmm!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2012, 11:52 AM

Good morning all, not a bad day today a bit colder but still plenty of sunshine around. I'll be doing nothing for the whole day, putting my feet up for a change.
Enjoy your day folks.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

03-10-2012, 11:59 AM

Just got back from the "duties" and am putting my feet up with a nice brandy and a nice greasy bacon roll - life is good.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2012, 12:39 PM

The weather here is glorious, unlike the rest of Spain we only had one day of heavy rain then it was back to the sun. Tomorrow life can "hopefully" return to some kind of normality as we will be taking my very alcoholic friend to the airport to return to Scotland. It's been a fraught two weeks, I've never seen so many empty bottles of beer, wine and vodka and I know that despite the constant "I don't drink like this at home, I'm on holiday", unfortunately I know different. I just wish someone in her family would get her some help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top