Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 01:16 PM

Things kids say

These made me smile, see what you think.
They were answers to questions given in school tests:

1. Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.

2. Christians have only one spouse. this is called monotony.

3. The seventh commandment is thou shall not admit adultery.

Lastly, even though this wasn't a child saying it, I've included it because it amused me - "My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 01:19 PM

Re: Things kids say

Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 01:24 PM

Mrs. G used to work in an infant school and overheard one child saying, "I wish we had three bedrooms so mum's boyfriend wouldn't have to share."
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 02:12 PM

My friends daughter, then 2, kept saying she wanted f&cking cola, over & over again. My friend was mortified, she had never used that word in front of her & never gave her cola to drink. Then she said to the kid, show me. The kid went straight to the video's by the video player & pointed to the Thomas the Tank engine video. She wanted The Fat Controller.
We were in fits of laughter.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 02:40 PM

My G/S when asked the other day, if he wanted to go shopping. replied No thanks , I am not a fan of shopping grandma.

APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 02:41 PM

PS he is six.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 03:31 PM

My brother was about 11 when my uncle asked... 'so son do you have a bird yet'?

My brother looked at him and said 'No uncle I dont like budgies much'
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 03:48 PM

I heard a few comments when I worked with youth opportunity programes-some are too rude but I have one that is funny,if sad.

Remember we are talking about teenagers who had not had much chance or education.

Pete was going out on his first date and his mates were teasing him;

Now then Pete is she a virgin??

I don`t know but she will be when I have finished with her.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top