Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 07:57 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning folks, tipping down here and has been for most of the night, so not sure what is on my agenda until I see what the weather decides to do...

Enjoy the day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 08:11 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning everybody.
It's wet & horrible here this morning. I'm so glad we got back from sunny Skegness yesterday.

This morning we need to go to Tesco for a few essentials. I've got my keep fit class this afternoon and then we're off to see our grandson Josh when he gets back from school - it's his fifth birthday today.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 08:18 AM

Morning folks.

Happy birthday to Josh.

We have rain here, too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 08:24 AM

Good morning all raining here also....

Off into town shortly for my Optician appointment.

Enjoy your day everyone
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 08:56 AM

morning all. rain in London town. going to brighten up so weather man says- fingers crossed.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 09:21 AM

Morning all.
We've had a lot of rain overnight, and the sky looks full of it still.

Taking the three middle dogs in for grooming this morning.
I've never left them with anyone else before, but I can't find my clippers etc with all the upheaval been going on. Hope they behave themselves.
I shall do the old gal, and young Gertie myself later though.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 09:23 AM

Good morning everyone a dark wet morning, horrible to think we have months of this to come.

I am going to give the bedrooms a good clean.

Enjoy your day ....
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 09:27 AM

Good morning All, a wet morning here in the Midlands, the rain woke me several times in the night too. So a lazy day for me, my lovely daughter came at the weekend, changed the beds, washed everything, vacuumed through, and did all my bulb planting. So that with my broken ribs I do not have to do anything. She is a gem.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 09:29 AM

Good Morning everyone! It's cold and horrid rain here!

I just wanted to say, Good Luck to Fogey and hope his operation goes well, today.

CeeCee, I'm so Sorry to hear about your broken ribs, it must be so painful! You can't even laugh or cough without suffering!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 09:51 AM

Morning everyone

Wet and dismal here today as well. Uck

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top