Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 08:44 AM

Monday good morning

Good morning fellow members and a blustery one here..

Not much planned for today, lots of beans ready to pick which will be distributed among the neighbours and the usual cleaning.

Enjoy your day everyone
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 08:47 AM

Re: Monday good morning

Bit damp and nippy here today.
I put me vest on!
Just thought I'd let you know!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 08:49 AM

Good morning folks, wind and rain here still, hoping it will brighten up later.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 09:03 AM

Good morning all
bit wet and blustery here to this morning..I have to do a little bit of painting pipework in my kitchen as im having one wall done in pale grey driftwood effect wallpaper
Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 09:10 AM

Good morning all.

It was raining here early this morning, but its stopped now and the sun is out.

Got to go out sometime this morning to buy some present for the MIL's birthday.

Have a nice day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 09:15 AM

Morning all, Aysa if you got those birds on your bird table you would have hundreds of twitchers surrounding your home.

Damp day, getting some paperwork sorted.

Enjoy the day folks.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 09:21 AM

What is the last thing you do getting into bed?
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
==
=
=
=
=

Taking your feet off the floor
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 09:54 AM

Good morning everyone had a lovely weekend was cooler so for me much better, all went for a walk over the downs I turned back with Elsie before everyone else as I don't want to wear her out after her illness and my legs were getting painful, but we enjoyed the bit we did, couldn't work out what was happening on Sunday never seen so many birds all heading in one direction looked like they had been scared by something, flocks of them.

Rabbits had got in the garden and eaten two rose plants all was left was a stick in the ground so spent some time rerabbit proofing, daring little things Grace and I thought but my husband wasn't so sure

New neighbours in caravan next to us with three kids so Grace was missing lot of the time having a great time on bikes and scooters around the site.

Came home and removed four ticks from Elsie ! Nasty things I can't work out what good they do at all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 10:12 AM

buenas dias all. Another late night last night, out to dinner again. A brief earthquake this morning at approximately 8.30, sounded like a train going under the house. Some clouds around this morning but very hot. Off to do some shopping with a friend soon.

Donīt you put front line or something similar on Elsie Julie? Ticks can cause some very nasty diseases, they are really evil things.

Have a pleasant day all.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
buenas dias all. Another late night last night, out to dinner again. A brief earthquake this morning at approximately 8.30, sounded like a train going under the house. Some clouds around this morning but very hot. Off to do some shopping with a friend soon.

Donīt you put front line or something similar on Elsie Julie? Ticks can cause some very nasty diseases, they are really evil things.

Have a pleasant day all.
Yes I use what the vet recommends I think it kills them as the ticks were dead just still hanging on

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top