Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 07:25 AM

No plans Saturday

Good morning folk

Dark, cold and very windy this morning, no wonder the birds were still in bed, even the large metal ones were few and far between.

Nothing planned for today yet but she who must be obeyed has yet to start thinking of my torture for today.

Have a great day everyone and ask yourself, is there anyone that I could help today to make their life better for a day.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 08:29 AM

Re: No plans Saturday

Good morning AB and all who follow

A very quiet and still day here, feeling rather eerie

Must remember to put the clocks back tonight!

Enjoy your day everyone
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 08:30 AM

Morning, I am still in bed I am so shattered since my op, anyway it is dark and cold so I may as well stay here for a while.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 08:43 AM

Morning AB and Everyone Hope your Saturday is a guid yin!

Hope you are feeling better later on Jean! Rest will do you good.

Take care all and don't do anything I wouldn't do
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 08:48 AM

A very good morning to you all.

No rush Jean, take it easy for a while and I'll bring you a cup of virtual tea in a minute...

Plumbers have been here since 7am trying to get the new bathroom fitted out, so another day of mayhem on the cards but we are reaching the end, thankfully..

Enjoy your day everyone..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 10:16 AM

Morning everyone the sun is shining but it is damp and chilly.

Barry hope you get your bathroom finished very soon. I guess it will need decorating when the fitters finish .

Jean you are in the best place, stay where you are. I hope you have got some decent books to read.

I am busy cleaning to get ahead of myself. Swimming lessons start again next week and as well as the twins going baby Hannah (4 months) will be starting for the first time so that will mean an extra afternoon of baby sitting.

Have a pleasant day everyone
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 12:38 PM

Good morning my friends. It's supposed to be at least partially sunny today with a high of 58F or 14C. I get chilled when temperature hit the lower 50s. I've turned the heat on in my apartment for the rainy season that leads right to Winter here. The weather experts are calling for a rough Winter. We'll see.

I have a "footsie" (pedicure) scheduled for this morning. I need to keep pinching myself so I don't forget. I used to have one once a month but I'm poor these days and now try to get in once every three months. Being diabetic it's important to keep the nails trimmed.

That's about it for today. I was happy to see the St. Louis Cardinals win the baseball World Series last night. I was born & raised in St. Louis and followed that club my whole life.

Have a great weekend all & stay happy & safe.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 12:59 PM

Good afternoon all. it's starting to rain and I think it's going to be a wet weekend, looks the same where you are Jean so your not missing anything by getting your rest. I've got nothing planned for today, just a few small bets in the bookies then watch the racing on the TV, I still get a kick from having a winner no matter how small the bet is.
Make the best of it while you can Folks.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 01:49 PM

Good afternoon everybody. Despite a beautiful red sky this morning the day has turned out to be quite dull but mild and so far dry!! Not for much longer though judging by all the black clounds around

Have had a proactive morning... took cat to vet this morning and on the way home stopped off at a farm shop and bought some very expensive wellies which should last longer than 3 months which is all the last couple of pairs have lasted.

Then again en route home stopped off at a coal merchants and picked up a bag of coal and lots of wood and kindling.

Just walked Bonnie on the marsh for first time in a couple of days as normal routine has been topsy turvy over the last few days. Not much else planned, if it stays dry will do some cutting back in garden as its collection day on Monday.

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 02:22 PM

Good afternoon everybody

It's a wet and miserable day here, went to the Garden Centre this morning to buy a few more fleece jackets to protect my plants and shrubs this winter just in case it turns out to be as bad as the weather 'experts' forecast.

Just watched the qualifying rounds of the F1 in India. Looking forward to Strictly this evening ..... and Merlin..... and Casualty! I'm being spoilt for choice!

Take things easy, Jean..... rest is the best cure!

Have a pleasant day and don't forget to put your clocks back before going to bed tonight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top