Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 07:17 AM

Good morning Thursday 29th

Morning all.

Yup, up early, as expecting our compost delivery from 8am. Mind you, might be difficult if cars are still double parked in the small car park outside that the driver has to back into. The pavement juts out, leaving just a small space to drive through, and he'd have to mount the pavement to get in, IF there are still cars there. If he aborts the delivery it means we have to wait months for another slot.

I will continue with my weeding while I wait, then grab some for my new bed. Nearly done!

Have a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 07:34 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday 29th

Good morning Jazzi, good morning all overcast and dull here with rain due this evening.

Hairdressers later and doing a bit of shopping on the way home.

Hope your compost arrives this morning Jazzi...

Enjoy you day everyone...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 07:46 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here.

Hope you get your compost this morning Jazzi.

We are off to Chelmsford now to look around the shops, have a nice day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 07:50 AM

buenas dias all. It's already very warm and going to be another really hot day. A busy day in store, lots of running around to do, cleaning to finish, I would have finished cleaning last night but we had visitors so couldn't. My son and family arrive early on Sunday, baby gates are in place, car seat acquired, courtesy of a friend, I think we are as ready as we can be for a rampaging 18 month old.

Have a nice day all.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 08:17 AM

And a good morning from me

Had my front garden pruned yesterday and now that the ivy has been removed, my fence is visible once more

Whilst he was chopping it, he found £1.80 on the pavement

The only problem is that both my garden bins are full and the back garden needs pruning

Enjoying it all anyway

Have a good day everyone
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 08:35 AM

Good morning all, looking forward to the weekend, feel I need a weekend at the caravan to fully recover.

Hope to get a chair in the garden, and a good book while the others do the gardening and the long walks. Yes that'll do me.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone, still tipping down here after 36 hours and suddenly the garden looks more like a jungle so it's certainly done some good, but we've had enough now thank you very much...

My mum is visiting for lunch today so Mrs B is cooking chicken with roast summer veg and Bakewell tart for pud, yummy....

Good luck with the compost Jan, hope your weather is better than ours for shifting it..

Enjoy your day folks.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 08:57 AM

Good morning all. Feels almost chilly this morning, and very grey and dull.

I'e got a 30 mile round trip just to pick up a dog collar I ordered this morning, then the weekly shop, then I am supposed to be going with friends to look round an open gardens with tea & cakes after, so hope it doesn't rain.

In between, I need to bath and clip Gertie as she looks a bit like a Yetti at the moment. She is going in for her operation early tomorrow, and I won't be able to bath her once her tummy stitched up, so need to get it done before she goes.

Best get a move on.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 09:19 AM

Good morning all. It's very grey & overcast here.
I'm meeting a friend at the gym for a gentle work out and later we'll have lunch & a walk round town.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 10:22 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull morning but fine.
Could do with a drop more rain for the garden.

Up early, shopping done and put away off to do some dead heading in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top