Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 09:20 PM

Alien Abduction Insurance

Do you believe in UFO's ? Really matters if you do or don't. Reality check is that they are out there. There are more mysterious lights in the sky than meets the eye. Some even have gone out on a limb to say that its a virtual invason of UFO's in the skies. Pretty dangerous stuff, would you not agree ? I mean, anything can happen with so much traffic out there. Like a UFO could
land on your house and cause great damage. You could be abducted by an alien and if that were to happen, who would take care of your family ? What about even, if you were impregnated by an alien how would you handle the hospital bills ? Plus, its a known fact that alien babies poop a lot. So the cost of diapers would sky rocket. These are all questions and events that we should take seriously.

Here is where UFO Abduction Insurance comes in handy. For a mere $1.50 per week you are 100% covered against all these extraterrestial events. In a world filled with unexpected surprises. Its a very good idea to have coverage of this kind. So, it would be totally safe to give the ultimate command which is.. " Beam me up, Scotty ! " Because you are covered.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 09:59 PM

Re: Alien Abduction Insurance

Cloud formation old boy nothing more, nothing less.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Cloud formation old boy nothing more, nothing less.
Thank you. I just think its my solemn duty to keep people informed..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:05 PM

I won't be taking out the insurance Rodolfo , I won't be taking one out for flying pigs either
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->

So, it would be totally safe to give the ultimate command which is.. " Beam me up, Scotty ! " Because you are covered.

Sorry to get a tad picky, but did Scotty ever beam up an alien ?

Oh dear ... there could be lewd joke lurking

I shall go back and curl up with the cats
eyes_of_a_painter
n

17-11-2015, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I won't be taking out the insurance Rodolfo , I won't be taking one out for flying pigs either
Oh come on, where is your sense of adventure ???.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:13 PM

Sorry old boy but I have to decline your kind offer of alien insurance, they are welcome to my old carcass anytime they want it, save the wife the cost of a funeral too.
I don't think you'll flog any insurance on the bigger social media sites either, most of them are in space as it is.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

17-11-2015, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Sorry to get a tad picky, but did Scotty ever beam up an alien ?

Oh dear ... there could be lewd joke lurking

I shall go back and curl up with the cats
Hahahaha..

Well, I guess if you had the courage to give the command, you really never know if you were being beamed up by a star stellar craft from the far out galaxy of Alpha Centauri. So yeah.. its vety important to cover your butt at all times. I say that with all do respect..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

17-11-2015, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Sorry old boy but I have to decline your kind offer of alien insurance, they are welcome to my old carcass anytime they want it, save the wife the cost of a funeral too.
I don't think you'll flog any insurance on the bigger social media sites either, most of them are in space as it is.
You guys are a riot.... I see you all agree that humor keeps us young..
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Hahahaha..

Well, I guess if you had the courage to give the command, you really never know if you were being beamed up by a star stellar craft from the far out galaxy of Alpha Centauri. So yeah.. its vety important to cover your butt at all times. I say that with all do respect..
Oh blimey ... didn't think of that

hmmmmmmm

I vaguely remember the phrase ' It's life Jim ... but not as we know it'

Eeeeeeeeeeeek

Dunno if that was the result of a naff beaming or what

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top