Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 05:23 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

Taken in Bavaria, Germany.
Wild and stormy weather forecast for today so it will be an indoors day. I may take the opportunity to work on Sheila to go along with my choice of holiday next year.......a week in the Dolomites.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 05:42 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Happy SUnday, can't you sleep Alan?

Full day coming up.........
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Happy SUnday, can't you sleep Alan?

Full day coming up.........
I normally get up between 4.30 and 5am.......wide awake and ready to go !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 08:22 AM

Good morning ...
Beautiful picture Alan .....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 08:44 AM

Good Sunday morning everyone. Expecting the wind and rain soon so I wont be going out in that. Have to go to the shop at the bottom of my street as my fridge/freezer has conked out altogether now. My milk for my cuppa was curdled and I cant stand no milk in my tea. Had to wait a month for the delivery of my new FF but not until Tuesday. We rang them up to see why it was taking so long and they have had to order it from abroad? The old one was revving up all day and night for nearly a month so that's cost a pretty packet I think. Anyway, have a lovely day everyone and take care.
p.s. I have just put some of my cats Whiskas milk in my present cup of tea and its not too bad
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone

Never tried Cat Milk ... guess it's Lactol free
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 09:25 AM

I generally keep some Coffee Mate Lite in, for when I run out of milk for a drink, I find the Lite is ok in tea too.

Good Morning all, dull here dry yet, but no doubt that will change before long.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 09:41 AM

Good morning everyone.

It's blowing an absolute hooley here so an indoors day today!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 09:41 AM

Good morning all, just starting to rain here so just timed it right walking the dogs earlier..

I used to have a Dolomite back in the 70s Alan, wouldn't want to spend a week in one though..

Just a lazy day for us with a roast lunch and a film this afternoon. Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 10:06 AM

Good morning all.
Sunny here, rain expected later, so an opportunity to garden this am.
Got a lovely piece of beef cooked, veggies prepared, so lunch will be quick when we come in hungry
Hope your day is good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top