Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 03:10 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Good Morning everyone.

Humid and horrid here just now - rain and scary thunder storms forecast for this afternoon.

Plan A - reorganise Craft Room over the week end.

Plan B - haven't actually thought of one yet!

Have a fun day
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 03:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Sunny, sunny, sunny...

Lovely day, went for my walk, spent most of the 6km talking on the phone. Bad move, now I am home what am i going to do to pass the time? Bound to be some jobs but already got the washing on the line

Ho Hum, will just sit in the garden and watch the birds.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->

Ho Hum, will just sit in the garden and watch the birds.
I can think of worse things to do, Bruce! Enjoy your day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 04:55 AM

Good morning Tabby and Bruce a d everyone

Such a noisy dawn chorus this morning no idea why but certainly noisier than normal it woke me up

I have decided to have a day off today...I might hit the shops and have some retail therapy

Have a good day all and good luck England in the football later today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 05:27 AM

Good morning everyone

We may have a leak under the kitchen units somewhere so tracking it down and fixing it will be my main job this morning, and thunderstorms forecast for later..... so just another day in paradise then...

Have a good day folks
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 06:33 AM

Good morning everyone! Warm already at this time (14 degrees) with cloud. Its going to be a humid sticky day I think. No plans yet...I'm still wondering why on earth I am up at this time on a weekend. Even the dog is still snoring away! Anyway, have a lovely day everybody
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 07:35 AM

good morning, was expecting rain this morning, but its held off, could i possibly sneak a lawn mowing before it arrives.

a sporty weekend, ladies F1 this afternoon, and grand prix qualy this evening, and its THAT football match, innit
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 07:41 AM

Good morning everyone, definitely cooler this morning - rain forecast for most of the weekend, although not raining at the mo.

Will be having our granddaughter this morning while her mum is at the hairdressers - probably at least a 3.5 - 4 hour job with a full set of foils. God, am I glad I went au naturel around 10 years ago and don't have to sit through 4 hour sessions at the hairdresser anymore!

Granddaughter is looking forward to picking some of our raspberries - she loves the raspberry season every year, as they're her favourite fruit. Unfortunately for her, I picked loads yesterday to avoid them getting rain sodden overnight, so there aren't many out there

Enjoy your Saturday everyone
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

03-07-2021, 07:50 AM

Good morning everyone and a sunny hot one it is with a high forecast of up to 30 degrees. We desperately need some rain.

Apart from my daily chat with mum we have only one plan and that’s to try and stay cool. You get really hot and sweaty wearing and using prosthetic limbs in this weather.

Enjoy your Saturday
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 09:03 AM

God morning everyone pouring with rain but I don't mind at all, the garden needs it.

Lots of cleaning to do and a bit of online shopping for doggy things like toothpaste.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top