Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 04:46 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Awake at stupid time after talking to Guy in Taiwan.

Today is good,Guy is getting better,so is the weather.

I will venture forth into the Garden today.

Happy Days.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 06:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

...or Wednesday, Swimfeeders?

Good to hear you and Guy are improving. Get some sleep .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 06:46 AM

Yes, definitely Wednesday, ......

Great to hear Guy is mending Swimmy, must be a great comfort to you.

Good morning everyone, nothing much on the agenda today just the usual Wednesday chores and dog walking, but may have a run over the B&Q this afternoon for some gardening bits and pieces.

Have a nice day y'all.....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 06:57 AM

Hi

My stupidity knows no bounds at times.

I have tried to edit the title to Wednesday,but failed.

I need to get some sleep,but wide awake.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 07:17 AM

Don't worry about it Swimmy, no doubt the mods will sort it out later.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 09:28 AM

Morning all.

Seems the mods have sorted out the title, as I see it does indeed state Wednesday.

Raining here...urkkk!

An easy time today, hopefully, after the manics of yesterday. Gives Holly a chance to calm down. She was very hyper late last night, went for a late walk (after 9) and she was going mental till 11ish. She'd got excitable at my sister's, and at the vets afterwards. Had hoped for a dry day today, for a nice long easy walk, but no chance. I will have to unwrap my poncho, as I have no working brolly.

Glad Guy is getting better (but how did he get back to Taiwan??)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 10:11 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny start to the day but rain due later so am trying to get some jobs outside done before then. The primroses and primulas need deadheading and the paths swept.

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 10:14 AM

Good Morning all. So pleased Guy is on the mend Swimmy and you too, 2018 could be a good year

As for me I lost a filling last night, i just rang the dentist and he is off work I'll so have to see a locum tomorrow, I'm such a baby when it comes to the dentist...hate it.

Off looking for summer clothes later as I'm off for a short break soon and want something new. Have a good day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 10:22 AM

Good morning everyone
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 10:26 AM

Morning all, a bit of a non day weather wise, neither raining nor sunny, just grey. Had a very busy day yesterday housework wise, so today I'm feet up and resting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top