Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 07:37 PM

What Is Happening To The NHS ?

Sheila has developed a rash on her face so she asked me to go on line and book her a doctor's appointment. The dates ranged from today until 29th Jan and in that time, 6 weeks and 2 days, there was not a single slot available. Our NHS must be as bad as some of the third world countries, it is ridiculous that we have to wait that length of time to see a doctor.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 08:00 PM

Re: What Is Happening To The NHS ?

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Sheila has developed a rash on her face so she asked me to go on line and book her a doctor's appointment. The dates ranged from today until 29th Jan and in that time, 6 weeks and 2 days, there was not a single slot available. Our NHS must be as bad as some of the third world countries, it is ridiculous that we have to wait that length of time to see a doctor.
All part of the "big plan" I'm afraid.

Dismantle the health service so when the "catastrophe" happens they won't be able to cope.

Dismantle the Navy so our defences are poor

Dismantle the immigration restrictions so floods of immigrants can pile in ready for the big event

Dismantle people's general health through putting toxic things in tap water and by giving people toxic vaccinations

If people can't see what is coming by now they must have their heads buried in horse manure !
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 08:02 PM

Sheila has developed a rash on her face
Is the rash only on her face?

What has she touched or put on her face recently that is different?

Some cosmetic perhaps?

Or has she nestled up to a cat or dog or other animal?

Think it through, there will be a reason.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 08:14 PM

No cats or dogs Realist but she does put cream on her face, whether it's a new one or not I wouldn't know.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 08:22 PM

Try the local pharmacy, they're usually very good at minor ailments.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 08:26 PM

Perhaps it will be better to go to a Walk in Centre ,if you have one near you.
I overheard my Drs receptionist tell a patient that they are not booking any appointments between now and the New year,emergencies only, and to start trying to get seen from 8am onwards each morning
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 08:29 PM

I would be inclined to have a word with the Pharmacist Alan .... he/she would be able to advise Sheila about the rash.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK

16-12-2015, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I would be inclined to have a word with the Pharmacist Alan .... he/she would be able to advise Sheila about the rash.
That's what she going to do.........thanks Mags.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 08:38 PM

Self entitlement of the Public sector,

Mismanagement by various goverments,

Population getting older and with more problems,

Unfettered immigration,

vast waste of resources,

All of the above i suspect and other problems i imagine add up to a service that is under strain.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 08:44 PM

REALIST, speaking as someone apparently with his head in
horse dung, .

I have no desire to remain embroiled in equine scatology.

I would like to know more about the BIG PLAN? Can you help?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top