Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 05:56 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning all, mild here again and breezy with a sunny day ahead methinks...

Just the normal chores for me first thing then I've been summoned to my Mum's to have a look at her boiler, which has decided not to fire up for some reason....

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 06:57 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good Morning Barry and everyone.

I am Westie walking - then going out for the day with some friends. See you all later - have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 07:29 AM

Good morning all.

Just getting bright outside now, suppose to be a nice day ahead of us.

Off to have my hair cut this morning, then lunchtime we are going out for Fish and Chips Supper, save me cooking today.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 08:37 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A lovely start to the day.

Airport run this evening, Birmingham, one I do not like.

It will be quiet here for the next 10 days, my lodgers are back to Poland.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone chilly here.

I am off to my sons's house soon taking lunch with with me, stew with herb dumplings and pears poached in ginger with chocolate sauce and cream .
So lots to do.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 08:53 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny with a nip in the air here.

Off to Weston for a few hours today.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 02:06 PM

Guess what!

I'm out in Town with my Husband this morning going to the Fish and Chip Shop, when he said to me, I can't find my pockets in my Jogging bottoms, then said he needs to go to the loo, so off he went to the toilets, he came back out and said, you know why I couldn't find my pockets, I've put my Jogging bottoms on back to front and had to sit inside a cubicle to put my Jogging bottom on the right way round. And to think I've been walking down the street with him like that.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 02:12 PM

Oh what a hoot
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Guess what!

I'm out in Town with my Husband this morning going to the Fish and Chip Shop, when he said to me, I can't find my pockets in my Jogging bottoms, then said he needs to go to the loo, so off he went to the toilets, he came back out and said, you know why I couldn't find my pockets, I've put my Jogging bottoms on back to front and had to sit inside a cubicle to put my Jogging bottom on the right way round. And to think I've been walking down the street with him like that.
Sounds like you both should have gone to Specsavers...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

24-10-2018, 03:28 PM

Thanks Barry.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top