Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 04:34 PM

Busy Weekend

Hi

Wem Sweet Pea Show, not as boring as it sounds, with a parade of historic cars round the town.

Open day Sunday for a dog charity, face painting for the kids, hog roast, pony riding, dog agility and then a demonstration from the sniffer dogs from Stoke Heath Prison.

Homemade Wine Tasting, there will be a queue for Mrs Glebe's offerings, her stuff is lethal.

I will have to take it very steady, but the littlies will love it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 05:48 PM

Re: Busy Weekend

It's RIAT weekend for me (Royal International Air Tattoo) at Fairford, never got there last year, broken driveshaft, spent the day with Recovery Companies.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 06:02 PM

Was looking online some days already all sold out .
I live quite near fairford so will watch the planes from my back garden .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 10:41 PM

Not paying this year, not because of the cost, but because the site is so vast, and carrying stuff is a pain in the arse. Park and ride is a better option.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

17-07-2017, 10:25 PM

Fairford was a bit of a let down, ended up on the wrong field, no Burger Van, and no shop in Meysey Hampton, and low cloud, slowed down the Display. Sunday was a better day, LMA event at RAF Cosford, cloud again, lost sight of the Wreakin, but got an uncluttered walk round the Museum, Sunday was the better day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top