Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 01:45 PM

Brain Worm

We've all heard of Ear Worm, but has anyone had Brain Worm. The last couple of nights the Wife has had a cold, and is snoring a fair bit, so, I've been getting up around 5.00am, going down stairs, putting the gas fire, then the tele on. I then settled on the sofa for a snooze, when I arose around 6.30am I realised I had had, a bizarre dream or two, one included a conversation about Smart Meters, with a couple of blokes I'd never seen before, then, at 7.00am the news came on, and what was on there, an article about Smart Meters, needless to say, when I get up now, I put the radio on instead.

Anyone else been aware of this influence?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 01:57 PM

Re: Brain Worm

Ooh nooo!
That's just plain spooky

I do have little premonitions
But not tv based ones
I think it's like a sixth sense
They say everyone has it to a certain degree
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 02:01 PM

Spitty, Are You the seventh son of the seventh son, or is your name, Damien?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Spitty, Are You the seventh son of the seventh son, or is your name, Damien?

Not sure I want too know, that's why I don't do family Tree stuff.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

24-11-2018, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Ooh nooo!
That's just plain spooky

I do have little premonitions
But not tv based ones
I think it's like a sixth sense
They say everyone has it to a certain degree

I think I was listening in a half conscious state!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 02:18 PM

Everyone has a 6th sense. There’s nothing unusual about it but for reason we make it unusual.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 02:23 PM

Spitty, Have another sleep and predict the Lottery Numbers for tonight!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

24-11-2018, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Spitty, Have another sleep and predict the Lottery Numbers for tonight!

Silly Billy, what probably happens is, I am semi conscious when the six O clock news comes on, and unaware am listening, then, when awake when the seven 0 clock news comes on, I hear it again.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
We've all heard of Ear Worm, but has anyone had Brain Worm. The last couple of nights the Wife has had a cold, and is snoring a fair bit, so, I've been getting up around 5.00am, going down stairs, putting the gas fire, then the tele on. I then settled on the sofa for a snooze, when I arose around 6.30am I realised I had had, a bizarre dream or two, one included a conversation about Smart Meters, with a couple of blokes I'd never seen before, then, at 7.00am the news came on, and what was on there, an article about Smart Meters, needless to say, when I get up now, I put the radio on instead.

Anyone else been aware of this influence?
Spitty old boy, next time the wife starts snoring send her downstairs to sleep on the sofa and you stay in the bed, you are the innocent party here and she is the guilty one, that’s how democracy works, you will then sleep like a peaceful baby.
As for nightmares and TV, just wait till you get the large lady from the Sun newspaper coming at you “Oi you! do you wanna bingo, do you wanna bingo!” That one is the mother of all nightmares.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Spitty old boy, next time the wife starts snoring send her downstairs to sleep on the sofa and you stay in the bed, you are the innocent party here and she is the guilty one, that’s how democracy works, you will then sleep like a peaceful baby.
As for nightmares and TV, just wait till you get the large lady from the Sun newspaper coming at you “Oi you! do you wanna bingo, do you wanna bingo!” That one is the mother of all nightmares.
Ooh yeah!!
And anything that features suicidal carrots...
'Orrifyin' it is

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top