Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 08:14 AM

Warm air Tuesday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAdLVhAqar8

It is dry with a westerly breeze coming in from the Isle of Man direction bringing some warmer air, the temperature is up to 8 degrees and Mother natures creatures are out in force today with the crows and Rooks chasing each other over the woods and the Blackbirds along with the Sparrows and Chaffinches greating the day with their morning corus, the Sheep are making enough noise to start the cows joining in, all in all a quite noisey day.

Thatch trimming day to be followed by a short wander along the shore and Lunch at some local establishment then a relaxing afternoon with a book or computer magazine.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMaPTZdwjPE
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 09:12 AM

Re: Warm air Tuesday

I'm currently off work, using up my days off and trying to decide what to do. May go for a walk later if its not too cold. Wife wants me to take her shopping

Have a nice day...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 09:49 AM

Good Morning Bob, Graham and All Another dull, dreich and gey grey morning up here so far - very clammy as well! Usual Scottish weather!

Walkies with Loki later on but after that don't know what I'll be doing - my housework no doubt

Love those clips, Bob, especially the 2nd one!! Fair cheered me up!!

Enjoy a good day whatever you all do and hope the weather stays good for you.

Take care and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 10:16 AM

It's a very mild start here in the Midlands and overcast. We've finished the Tuesday chores already, and just enjoying a coffee before taking the pups to the forest for an hour. Macaroni cheese for lunch and then relax with a book methinks..

Have a great day everyone..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 11:12 AM

Good morning fellow members another mild day with sunny spells.

I am making bread rolls for the children this morning so that will keep me busy .

My neighbour has mown her lawn, it this mild weather continues prompting the grass to grow I will have to think of doing the same.

Enjoy your day however you spend it .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 11:18 AM

Good morning all, nice and warm here today, but no sign of the Sun yet. I have to get the pressure hose working and do the back yard today, strict orders from herself, who is going off shopping with her sisters, I don't mind doing the yard, but last time I removed some of the paint off the back wall, luckily I had some old paint left over to cover it up before she got back, powerful things them hoses.
Go shopping with your good Woman Graham, you'll have a wonderful time.
Make the best of the day Folks.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 11:33 AM

Good morning all, grey start to the day here but we are up to 11° C. Doesn't feel so warm but we have the heating off because we are waiting for the Gas man to call and look at the boiler..it's making odd noises!
Housework done, (I'm sure I could find more if I looked hard enough). Not sure what to have for lunch - that macaroni cheese sounds nice
Might get out in the garden later Need to get the greenhouse ready for planting of seeds soon.
Have a lovely day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 01:38 PM

Good afternoon all a mild but overcast day here, hoping there may be a glimpse of the sun later. The washing is out on the line and blowing in the breeze .... good sign that it will dry today

Nothing special planned for the day except around the house jobs.

Enjoy your day folks!
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 02:06 PM

Just a beautiful sunrise this morning over here! Glad I'm not heading east on the 401 (transcanada 3 - 4 lanes) as I'm not sure if even sunglasses would help much. Just so big and BRIGHT

But.. they are predicting this to be short lived with snow tonight as the temps drop and then freezing rain in the morn as they rise again. But.. then they were wrong last time

Safe day for one and all.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 02:58 PM

Afternoon everyone, cool wind here today but it is dry, so that must be good news.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top