Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 07:18 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning all,

I am late in here this morning - though not late up. Been for a long walk - thought I would fit it in before the rain began and before the housework goblins pounced on me!

Taking everything out of my fitted wardrobes today - as I want to dismantle them and re-assemble at the other side of the room. Not at all sure how to set about it - but lots of tea and several screwdrivers will be involved!

See you later, have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 08:06 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning Tabs and everyone else to come.

Hope you are all going to have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday.

Today we are going into Town, then onto B&Q to buy Paint which is on Special offer, then lunch time to the Indian Restaurant.

Its a bit dull out at the moment.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 08:30 AM

Good morning peeps, still drizzling here but forecast to dry up later I think...

After a smashing day at my sister's yesterday celebrating our Mum's 89th birthday, we are out again today to Mrs B's sister for another family get together, this time to celebrate our niece's graduation as a doctor.

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 08:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm not sure about the weather - If it brightens up later Tony & I plan a trip to our nearby market town of Chesterfield. They have a market and street entertainment on Bank holiday Mondays..

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 08:48 AM

Good morning all

I have family around today for a late lunch, I will have to put a brave face on because I'm not sure why but I had a terrible night and hardly slept a wink...I am very rarely ill so it's unusual for me....I will feel better no.doubt after a shower and I put my happy face on....hope so.

Have a lovely holiday Monday everyone I hope Mr sunshine visits and shines on all of us
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 09:36 AM

Good morning everyone fine at the moment.

Not a lot planned for today, I might make some bread and biscuits for the children.

Enjoy your day.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning peeps, still drizzling here but forecast to dry up later I think...

After a smashing day at my sister's yesterday celebrating our Mum's 89th birthday, we are out again today to Mrs B's sister for another family get together, this time to celebrate our niece's graduation as a doctor.

Have a good day everyone

Wow - what a lot of lovely celebrations - congratulations to all !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

27-08-2018, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

I have family around today for a late lunch, I will have to put a brave face on because I'm not sure why but I had a terrible night and hardly slept a wink...I am very rarely ill so it's unusual for me....I will feel better no.doubt after a shower and I put my happy face on....hope so.

Have a lovely holiday Monday everyone I hope Mr sunshine visits and shines on all of us
Sorry to hear you are unwell, Summer, and hope you feel better in time to enjoy your family lunch.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Wow - what a lot of lovely celebrations - congratulations to all !
Thanks Tabbles, happy times indeed...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 10:14 AM

Good morning all the early morning sun has disappeared and the black clouds have returned.

Hoping to do some tidying up in the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top