Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2013, 06:06 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

Taken in the summer in my garden.
Sheila's off out for the day today so it's self catering for me. I know we have some "boil in the bag" kippers in the freezer, so that will be the main course.
dreamer
tennessee usa
dreamer is female  dreamer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2013, 06:21 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I enjoy this forum and am grateful for all of you! I love your opinions and for putting up with my weirdness at times. This forum almost feels like a safe place to go. I wish you all well!!
jennym
bracknell, United Kingdom
jennym is female  jennym has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2013, 08:01 AM

Good morning, Happy Thursday & Happy Thanksgiving Dreamer, have a lovely day
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2013, 08:31 AM

Good morning everyone and as mentioned Happy Thanksgiving day for our American friends.
Can you imagine what those first settlers felt like having hardly any food and not knowing what was over the hill. Must have been really strange but exciting in some ways. Pioneers they were.
Alan, Kippers. I think they taste nice now and again but Oh the smell when they are cooking. It takes hours to get rid of it especially in Winter when its too cold to open the door in the kitchen.
Hope everyone has a fab day and take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2013, 09:34 AM

Good morning good people, overcast here but still mild, and long may it last..

Giving the dogs a light trim this morning then a session of sweeping up leaves in the garden.

Have a great day everyone,

Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2013, 09:35 AM

Good morning all.

I can come round and cook for you Alan if you like, we are having Chinese Chicken and Noodles today.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2013, 10:05 AM

Good morning from me too and happy Thanksgiving Day to our American friends.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2013, 10:12 AM

Good morning fellow members quite a reasonable day fine and not too cold. I would like to go and collect the leaves up in the garden but am waiting for a delivery so can't go out back because I won't hear the doorbell
I may make ginger bread men instead.

It feels strange not to be shopping today but I am doing a family lunch on sunday so will shop early on saturday instead

Enjoy your day everyone..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2013, 10:50 AM

Good morning all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2013, 11:35 AM

Good morning. Lovely clematis Alan, looks like a brighter version of Nelly Moser.
Still darkish here but mild . I have a lot of leaves to rake up too and like Meg, have to wait for two deliveries (a parcel and the chemist) before I can get out there.
The chemist has a new delivery man - there's a surprise!

I can see we have climbing roses still in flower and a gladiola!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top