Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 12:35 PM

Happy Wednesday

A happy day indeed! Eileen was online last night on Catsey, no doubt she will be posting on OFF later today!

Quite a bright morning, have caught up with several chores that have been neglected over the weekend. Nothing else special planned for today.

Enjoy your day everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 02:34 PM

Re: Happy Wednesday

Good morning folks. I had a wonderful birthday yesterday, spending most of it with my friend, Warren. He took me out for lunch and handed me a nice gift certificate from Amazon.com. I went home last night tired, stuffed & a year older. Now boy scouts can earn another merit badge helping me cross the street. . Have a great day all!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 02:57 PM

Hi Mags, Bob et al, lovely day today here in Sherwood but I'm catching up on chores and paperwork that has been put to one side in favour of the new puppy. He is out on the lawn at the moment checking out bird poo and chasing down blowing leaves,puppy utopia...

Have a good day everyone,

Barry
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 04:23 PM

Hi, all! Cloudy and coolish this morning, only 16 C (60 F); supposed to be nicer by afternoon. I did have a good sleep but am still quite tired and weak, a bit achy too. Stairs are hard; hopefully will improve soon. Appetite completely gone and everything tastes funny!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi, all! Cloudy and coolish this morning, only 16 C (60 F); supposed to be nicer by afternoon. I did have a good sleep but am still quite tired and weak, a bit achy too. Stairs are hard; hopefully will improve soon. Appetite completely gone and everything tastes funny!
Glad you managed to get a good sleep Eileen. Take it easy and give yourself time to get your strength back, and be careful on the stairs!

Had nothing planned for today except for supermarket shopping. Been out walking, and inbetween the showers, did some weeding.

At long last the moor fires are out-the heavy rain showers over the past few days have helped tremendously. Unfortunately, another fire in woods, not too far from me, broke out over weekend-it was apparently caused by someone having a barbeque and had just left it burning!! Just can't understand the mentality of some people!!!!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top