Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2016, 05:54 PM

chasing up ligo electronics

I placed an order with ligo electronics and on their website they claimed an account is setup when an order is placed, and the return confirmation email contains a password. Sounds great doesn't it? What they have overlooked is if you pay by credit/debit card through someone like Paypal you have not paid directly to them.

By not paying direct as I mentioned the return email confirmation does not have a password attached

So no direct account has been set up so having a box on their web site saying " your account" is pointless. I think the programmer who set up their web pages needs a kick up the backside.
There should also be a box saying " set up account" which has been overlooked

I did email them about this oversite and to their credit they responded straight away but did have to explain the error for a second time to get a password to go with my email address
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2016, 05:56 PM

Re: chasing up ligo electronics

I have to say this company excelled in every dept. Quick response to emails and next day delivery. You can't ask better than that

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top