Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2015, 07:10 PM

Police meeting

Going to our local police meeting for a safer islington and camden tomorrow , what bugging few of us on the commity , the chairperson sons are in a gang that committed countless muggings, voilence, and drug dealings in many of our neighbourhoods , I pulled her up about it one day saying she needs to stand down as chairperson or sort out your sons that use her flat to deal drugs , she threatening me with her sons , tomorrow at the meeting the commander of tolpodle street station is going to chair the meeting for the police , tomorrow me and other members are going to as our chairperson to stand down in front of the police ,fireworks will fly , she must be bit foolish as the local police have arrested her sons countless times , but what gets me , she the first to moan about kids just playing football on her estate , and judges everyone else but it's ok for her sons to sale drugs and residents gets alsorts visiting her flat to buy drugs

Why do people take on a role like this but don't look at their own home
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2015, 07:17 PM

Re: Police meeting

Many times, some folks see fit to defend their own, regardless of their wayward antics. Don't think I could, fortunately never been in that predicament.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2015, 07:28 PM

People who take on community roles often spend more time doing that than at home with their families - families then go off the rails and they are stuck looking like fools.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2015, 08:31 PM

The chairperson sounds a right charmer!

If only some of these people would realise that charity begins at home. No point in trying to sort everyone else's business out if you've helped cock up your own.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2015, 09:21 PM

Hope we get an update on this one!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2015, 10:52 PM

Well I'm sorry, I guess I'm alone, but I'm tired of so many threads about police, crime, drugs, violence, prison, murders, prostitutes, weapons, and bad people in general.
I'm so glad its not part of my life.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2015, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I'm sorry, I guess I'm alone, but I'm tired of so many threads about police, crime, drugs, violence, prison, murders, prostitutes, weapons, and bad people in general.
You are not alone Mups ...
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2015, 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Trouble it all round us , at this meeting today it very interesting for us residents , we all tell the police what going on in our neighbourhoods and the police will put in more PCs to patrol the area , they give us arrest reports of types of crimes we reported in recent months , but it's not all about crime , far from it , it's a about a safer neighbourhood , speeding hot spots , cyclist jumping red lights at certain lights , ect,ect

The police tells us there concerns about a issue , and we the residents help them by giving information

Might tiredson for some posters , but it might give some poster the idea to do the same with their local residents groups to meet with their local police officers , to discuss a safer and better area for themselfs and their residents

Nothing wrong than being positive for the better of ones neighbourhood
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2015, 07:30 AM

Sounds like all the folk I used to know have moved down your way Markey, I often wondered what would happen to them.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2015, 07:32 AM

Having visited Camden, I know it is a hectic area! I loved it. Sorry about all the problems there

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top