Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 08:04 AM

Freedom Friday

Good morning everyone.
What shall we do today? She who must be obeyed is going out with friend so I am foot loose and fancy free,well in my mind I am.

I think Dylan and I may just have a walk up Darling fell and stop off for lunch at some local.

Whatever you do today enjoy it and remember to be friendly to everyone, even those that you dont like, it will get them wondering what you are after.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 10:53 AM

Re: Freedom Friday

Good morning everyone. Still damp and overcast here in Sherwood today. Fido hasn`t had his walkies yet as I am awaiting a delivery of some more timber to complete my fence repairs. As we speak he is gnawing at my leg to chivvy me along, but he'll have to wait I'm afraid. The bigger problem is getting rid of the old fence panels, I've been sawing them up for days; does anyone need some kindling?

Bangers for lunch, yum yum, so not all bad news.

Have a great day and take care of yourselves.

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 01:13 PM

Good morning AB, Barry, and everyone else. Very wet here but not cold, give me rain over snow any day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 01:36 PM

The sun has forced its way through the clouds at last, everything looks so much brighter and gives you a get up and go feeling!

Enjoy your day and weekend ahead everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 03:12 PM

Good morning all. Plantman, when you mentioned your dog was chewing on your leg to get out it reminded me of the cartoon above. Have a great day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 04:55 PM

Nice one Bob, you got us bang to rights there....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 05:52 PM

Same old weather: sunny, unseasonably cold. We never even got a January thaw! Right now it's minus 1, (31 F). may make 7 or 8 by afternoon,

No news, just waiting for my prescription delivery.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top