Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

27-11-2014, 12:47 PM

Very naughty!

Would anyone like to share something very naughty that they did as a child and got away with?

I wanted a brother when I was a kid, having three younger sisters. When I was twelve I thought I would assist in the process, and knowing that my father kept his condoms in the drawer of his cabinet by his bed, I put a darning needle through each one. It didn't work, I had no more siblings of either sex. I suspect my mother had pulled up the drawbridge by then, anyway!
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2014, 01:15 PM

Re: Very naughty!

Lol... I cut my school satchel up and hid it in the wardrobe - I didn't like it!! Not sure what the outcome was now, I can't remember..
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2014, 01:17 PM

I was NEVER naughty as a child ... says she with her fingers crossed!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2014, 01:32 PM

I went to the corner shop for me Dad and said 'I'll have 20 weights and that big bar of chocolate - on the slate, I'll pay for the weights'
Are you sure about the chocolate on the slate - says he - Oh yes - says I, Dad said so .......
He didn't and I was soon found out, enjoyed the chocolate though
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2014, 02:57 PM

My eldest brother had a bike and I would sneak off on it when he wasn't around. I heard him making arrangements with his friend to go for a bike ride. I let down his front tire and hid his pump. I was thwarted though because his friend had one.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2014, 02:58 PM

Playing boats with my brand new shoes, they floated down the river never to be see again.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2014, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
My eldest brother had a bike and I would sneak off on it when he wasn't around. I heard him making arrangements with his friend to go for a bike ride. I let down his front tire and hid his pump. I was thwarted though because his friend had one.
Oooo - that was naughty
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

27-11-2014, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Playing boats with my brand new shoes, they floated down the river never to be see again.
Smashing !
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2014, 03:27 PM

Where do I start? Don't think I will. I was a bit of a nutter as a kid.

Yeah, yeah - I still am I know .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2014, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
That reminded me of the time when as an eleven year old boy I fell into a river near where we lived, we were very hard up and my mother had just bought me my first pair on long trousers, when I got out of the water drenched to the skin, my older brother suggested we light a fire on the river bank to dry my clothes, everything was going great until the very end of the long pants singed, they had the old turn ups on the bottom and the burn stuck out like a sore thumb, the brother comes up with the idea of going home and cutting the turn ups off both trouser legs leaving them plain at the ends before our mother got home from work. Well we weren’t any use at tailoring and he cut them too short and when the mother got home there was I standing beside the kitchen table with bits of cloth all over it and me trousers flying at half mast, next day after a few expert alterations by my mother I was back in short pants again.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top