Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 05:30 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning folks, it's been raining in the night (surprise surprise) but it's cleared now, could turn out nice again...

We are taking Mum home today after her few days convalescence, my sister has cleaned her house in readiness so we have just got to re-stock her food supplies later this morning and she's good to go.

Have a good day everyone.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:43 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning Barry and all - Best wishes to your mum, Barry. She will be pleased to be back home again.

Raining here as well during the night, clearing now though.

No plans for me today after a busy weekend at the Humber Sesh and then tidying the garage yesterday.

Have a nice day each.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 07:27 AM

Morning folks.

I keep forgetting I'm supposed to be starting a new computer course at my local library, 10-12! I think! Or is it 12-2? Arghh, I've forgotten. It opens at 10, anyway. I had thought I'd be doing gardening. Oh dear.

Better get myself shifted then.

Oh blimey, yes sorry Barry. Hope Mum continues to do well.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 07:28 AM

Good morning all. Nice and sunny here, have washed the beds and they are on the washing line in the garden.

Glad that your Mum has recovered well Barry.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 08:31 AM

Good morning all.
Great news about your mum Barry. I think she's very lucky to have you for a son.

Just a routine day for me today - hoping to go to a new keep fit class this afternoon - gentle exercise only.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 08:53 AM

Good morning dull and showery here

Bedroom cleaning this morning , not very exciting.
Enjoy your day..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 09:00 AM

buenas dias all. Pleasantly overcast at the present time, but no doubt we'll be sweltering again in half an hour or so. Our friends and neighbours 3 houses down return home to UK today and our Swedish/Finnish friends return home tonight. They all came to visit last night, so dinner which had been planned for 4 turned into a "throw things together" meal for 11, which was okay, it was somewhat of a mixture but it was good.

This evening we are going with other friends to a hog roast, no cooking for me today.

I hope your mum settles down well in her home after being away from it for some time Barry.

No special plans for me today, some shopping needed and that will do for the day. Have a nice day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 09:23 AM

Good morning
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 09:26 AM

Good morning all. Nice and sunny here. I've had a lie in after having a disturbed night's sleep. Hey ho.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 09:33 AM

i had a long session with trustees yesterday afternoon to thrash a few things out,not my kind of thing. What I did learn , anyway what I was led to believe, anyone can name anyone as a trustee, as in I could name all the members here to become trustees to my estate when I die, and there is nothing you can do about it. I don't even have to ask you first. Worst still if you all became beneficiaries of the trust you can't get out of it. You will be really stitched up as I am.If solicitors get involved as well then you would have to pay their costs out of your own money, to get out of it costing £ thousands.

Surely the law should be changed about this??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top